Chapter 7: Texting.

"What nonsense?!" The mint haired guy exclaimed while jolting up from his seat and Taehyung just raised his brows nonchalantly.

"What? It's a dare. Any problem in that?" He said, making Jungkook scoff at him then look at Y/n, who didn't utter a single word since she got this dare.

"What is happening?" She finally opened her mouth and Jungkook shook his head "Nothing, he will change his dare."

Taehyung widened his eyes and shouted "What?! This is not fair!" making the younger hiss at him "She will not go there. Did you forget what mom said?"

Y/n felt curious so she approached them and asked "What did she say?" "Aish, nothing. Let's go downstairs." The mint haired guy tried to change the topic.

She suddenly whined "I want to know!" Jungkook still denied "No, yo-" Before he could continue, Taehyung took the chance to spill out all the tea.

"It's a farmhouse under my name, apparently it is haunted or I don't know what else. So the cleaning process never happened there since 17 years, means that me and him will go there to clean. And according to this dare, you'll come with us."

At the end, he showed his most innocent face ever while Y/n's face showed blankness and maybe a little bit of nervousness.

She looked at him then at his brother, alternatively. "Well...." She tried to speak but found no words.

"No well, you'll come with us. Mom will 100% agree to that!" Taehyung giggled excitedly, making Jungkook scoff "She would never agree, but the fact that you will be the one to ask, she will never say no."

The blue haired guy smiled sheepishly and Y/n looked at them both dumbfounded.

"Is it a must?" She gulped as the boys frowned "What?" "This dare, is it compulsory to accept?" She played with her fingers nervously, making Jungkook feel bad.

He approached her and put his hand on her's before speaking, with Taehyung scanning their hands and their actions.

"It's fine, you know it was a game. Don't come." He reassured her but Taehyung soon spoke after taking his eyes off from their hands.

"She'll come and that's final. I'll talk to mom now!" With that he got up, a little bit furiously, before leaving the room.

Y/n and Jungkook looked at each other confusingly before also following his hast steps.

As soon as they arrived into the kitchen, they approached Taehyung and Aera who already seemed to start a discussion.

"What is it, dear? Aera asked to the blue haired guy while washing the strawberies "Can I request something to you? But don't say no."

He pouted while following her steps as she moves from here to there continuously "Is there something that I said no about until today?"

She asked back while putting down the basket of washed strawberries before turning to him and putting her hands on her hips.

Taehyung smiled toothily before speaking "You know that me and Junglebook will go to the farmhouse for cleaning, can we also bring Y/n?"

Jungkook hissed while closing his eyes in annoyance as Y/n stood there, frozen. When he says something, means that he really mean it.

Meanwhile, Aera looked at her son then at the duo standing at the doorsteps. "Y/n, you wanna go with them?" She asked, a little taken a back.

But Y/n quickly defended herself, putting her hands up "It was not me who suggested...it was a dare." She managed to whisper the last part while looking down.