Chapter 20: Disappeared.

"They are safe! Y/n sent me a message!" Y/m exclaimed while smiling widely and Y/f and Aera breathed out of relief. "Finally, otherwise I was about to go after them."

Said Y/f and the women smiled before Aera could add "Now that we got a message from them, Y/m, make sure to give some food to your husband. Since a while I keep hearing his stomach grumbling and I'm done."

He suddenly scoffed "Just shut up! Your own self can't be beared by you and you're talking about me?" Aera rolled her eyes before drinking her favourite coffee.

"Keep your tongue at the back of your throat or I'll cut it." She replied back before Y/m could hiss "Oh, both of you, just shut up!" They both looked around, when all the people around the coffee shop looked at them, then at her as she continued.

"Not only Y/n and Taehyung, but you too started to eat my brain. You are both like this and still wondering why your children behave that way!" They both glued their mouths and looked toward their coffees.

Right.

They were also childhood best friends and still are. Just like Taehyung and Y/n, but in this situation, there is no lovely ending. Just casual fighter duo who are enemy and ready to suck each other's blood even at this age.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung and Y/n jolted up from their seats and looked toward the mint haired guy when they heard him gasping and hissing continuously.

"Jungkook!!!" The blue haired guy shouted and ran to him when he saw something around the younger's neck tightening, choking him to death.

It seemed like a rope or a tree branch which was coming out of nowhere. He started to sweat and his breath quickened, making them widen their eyes. A sudden fear invaded their hearts when nothing proceeded in their minds.

The younger started to turn slightly purple/blue and tears made their way to his already bruised cheeks.

He saw death coming to him but still tried to fight and free himself from this sharp rope which was cutting his flesh progressively.

Taehyung arrived to him and put all of his strength to seperate this powerful rope from his neck but it was not working so Y/n too came to help.

They were 3 but it was not working, Y/n started to cry at his state. Jungkook was loosing his conciousness little by little and started to cough hardly.

The blue haired guy breathed in and out heavily as he was all sweaty but still didn't give up. "Jungkook, please stay here. I'm trying." Even his own words felt like they were betraying him when he couldn't see any hopes.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the rope was pulled back and Jungkook started to get dragged backward. The duo widened their eyes and started to run after him, who still tried to fight back.

But none of their use.

Who was pulling back the rope? Who was trying to take Jungkook away from them? What the hell was actually happening?

"Jungkook, try harder!!" Y/n shouted while sobbing but nothing was clear in his mind. He started to see everything blurry and he felt like his heart was giving up when his heartbeats came out as muffled ones.

Taehyung panted heavily and ran faster before jumping forward, with the intention to grab the younger's feets, which he successfully did.

But nothing stopped, they both were getting dragged and Taehyung groaned, trying to put his full strenght to pull the younger with him, but no result.

"H-Hyung..." The mint haired guy whispered the last word before Taehyung could let go of him when he felt something sharp cutting his abdomen.

"Ahhh!" A shout left his mouth and he loosened his grip from his brother's feets who disappeared behind some bushes.