Chapter 25: Revelations.

Jimin slowly came out of the bathroom while sliding his feet against the wooden floor. Thoughts roamed into his mind, sending him to another dimension.

"Please, tell me that this isn't you. I don't want to believe it. Those innocent souls, what have they done to you?" He wanted to cry but bottled up his feelings and emotions, just the way he always did.

Nostalgic thoughts taking over him, he suddenly flinched and looked around him when he heared some shoutings. "Y/n!! Stop!!" "Hahahahha".

Taehyung almost cried when she put a potato bag over his head and teased him with ice cubes all over his back, while he was washing the dishes. A small smile displayed on the older's lips.

They were so cute that even the coldest person ever would meld in front of them. "Y/n, stop right now!!" He shouted and she giggled before taking off the ice cube from his toned skin as well the potato bag.

He soon turned around after washing his hands and death glared her. "Do you have a death wish?" "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly and he flicked her forehead, the same habit since forever that he couldn't just get rid of.

"You shouldn't get angry on this innocent soul!" Y/n crunched her nose while leaning on the counter beside the blue haired guy who restarted to wash the dishes. As he looked at her again, his eyes suddenly saddened.

The same nose crunch....

Jungkook...

His beloved brother's picture again flashed before his eyes and his smile fell off, as if it was a sin to not to smile and to be happy while his brother disappeared. He felt guilty to feel happy while Jungkook was maybe suffering or maybe not even alive.

Suddenly Jimin spoke, gaining the youngers' attention. "Today we have to work further on our research. Time is ticking and our work keeps pending." They turned to him and saw his light reassuring yet awaring smile, which they returned also.

"Sure, we're ready." Y/n replied and Taehyung also wiped his wet hands with a towel before turning around to face the silver haired guy. They all looked at each other and gave a 'let's go' nod before grabbing their stuff and leaving the house.

Jimin threw his keys into the air and catched them again before unlocking the door of his black jeep. He hopped in and the youngers did after him. The blue haired guy sat beside Jimin as Y/n climbed behind them, making herself comfortable.

The blue haired guy soon cleared his throat as the older turned on the engine and started to drive with his beautiful veiny hands, sending sparkles into Y/n's eyes. "Where are we heading to?" Taking a sharp turn, he replied "To the laboratory, to know what to do next."

The younger hummed and admired the nature around him. A deep jungle with no network, no sign of surviving, a place where there is no connection with the outside world and no hopes to escape from here.

How could someone like Jimin stay here? And as much as the youngers came to know about the silver haired guy, he looked quite persuaded of where he was going. Since when was he here?

Enough thinking, they arrived to the laboratory and jumped off from the vehicule before walking into the little building. The scientist sensed their arrival and approached with a welcoming smile.

"Mr. Park, so glad to meet you again." They shook their hands "Same here, Mr. John." He replied as the middle aged man greeted the youngers. "So what's new?" Jimin asked while stuffing his hands in his military cargo which was hugging his perfect tights.

"We scanned the fingerprints and found to whom they belong. There is a list of people we found, but they only represent 1/4 of the victims disappeared." Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other, maybe Jungkook was in this list.