Chapter 15: Fear.

Y/n widened her eyes as his soft lips made contact with her already red cheeks. He slowly pulled back and looked into her eyes, denying the fact that his heart was thumping in a animalistic speed.

She even forgot how to breathe and kept her eyes wide as a soft chuckle left Taehyung's lips "You can breathe, I don't want to be the reason for your death."

As he said that, she quickly looked away and breathed out. She never expected this to happen. What did he mean by his words and this kiss?

She was so confused.

Taehyung then stood straight and spoke "Let's make something to eat." She snapped out and looked at him who started to take out the ingredients from the fridge, to cook something for them.

The whole day, they worked so no one ate anything since this morning. Breathing out, Y/n slowly got off from the counter top and started to help the blue haired guy.

She was still shy since the previous incident and was trying to avoid as much eyes contacts as she could. Someone like her was not used to receiving kisses from someone out of sudden, and certainly not from her bully.

Suddenly, the mint haired guy entered the kitchen and approached them while sitting on one of the chairs "I checked every corner of the house, but no trace of anyone."

The duo turned to him as he looked at them nonchalantly. "You really didn't find anything?" Y/n said while gulping down and he nodded "Yeah, there is nothing at all. Maybe you are disturbed by something mentally and this is why it is having side affects on you..."

He tried to make her convince but she just sighed internally "This is the problem, this one and only problem is making me a psycho internally. I'm not dreaming neither I'm having any kind of hallucinations."

She was in deep thoughts as Taehyung scanned her expressions "She is behaving like this since we came here, maybe something is really happening and we can't see but she can."

He shrugged off these thoughts and continued the cooking with Y/n as Jungkook sat there, waiting for them to serve something to eat as soon as possible.

TIME SKIP

As the sun fell, Y/n's anxiety and fear started to rise. She stood at the doorstep of their room, not wanting to enter further in.

Last night, she couldn't sleep because of the shadow that she saw. But did only when Taehyung hugged her and made her feel secured. Now she couldn't ask every night to Taehyung to hug her so she would sleep. And certainly not after the kiss thingy in the kitchen.

Jungkook, who was placing the mattress down, noticed her presence too far from them and frowned "Y/n, come. Why are you standing at the door steps?" She played with her fingers when Taehyung looked up at her from his phone.

Well there was no internet but he at least tried to send a message to his and Y/n's mom saying that they were safe and secured, which he somehow succeeded in sending.

"What is this girl going through?" He thought while scanning her scared figure who didn't budge even after being called by Jungkook. "Y/n, come here." The blue haired guy commanded in a deep voice while pointing at his feets, making her look at him.

Slowly, turning her phone's flash toward her way, she made her way to him before standing in front of him. Jungkook already seemed to be tired, so as soon as he fell onto the mattress, his eyelids became heavy, now snoring cutely.

She gulped lightly as there was only a meter of distance between their bodies, making Taehyung stare at her deeply "What happened?" She looked down and didn't reply.