Chapter 9: Back to home.

As Taehyung looked in front of him, at the beautiful sunrises, Jungkook entered the garden, panting due to the continuous running.

As soon as he saw him, he breathed out of relief before walking to him and sitting beside him.

The blue haired guy noticed his presence but decided to act as if nothing happened.

As the sunrises caressed their face, adding a coat of beauty to their features, Jungkook started.

"What happened?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he was already expecting for his inquiry to start anytime.

"Nothing." He mumbled, a sigh following. He didn't want to tell anyone about Y/n.

About his feelings toward her.

About his confusion because of her.

About the fight which started just because he somehow felt jealous.

About his heart which thumped for no reason into his chest.

He just looked down, toward his lap, hoping for this moments and his feelings to vanish.

Jungkook looked toward his injuries before speaking "Nothing happened so this is why your knuckles, your forehead and your cheeks are all bruised. Right?"

He didn't reply, thinking that it didn't worth it so the younger continued "Why do you always do that? Don't you want a peaceful life and live just like all the others young people around this earth?"

"Leave me alone!" He huffed while shaking his hands dismissively, making Jungkook look at him in disbelief.

"Is this how you behave with me?" He approached him but Taehyung had really no mood to talk to him.

His heart and mind were already too messed up.

"I'm warning you, this is my last time asking you. What the hell happened?!" He raised his voice a little bit.

The older scoffed "This is not your problem, who are you to interfere in my life?" He talked without thinking straight, which he didn't know somehow affected Jungkook.

The mint haired guy was taken quite a back, feeling hurt. Well, he never expected him to talk back to him like that.

Soon a sad chuckle left his mouth "Well, right. Who even am I to interfere?" As he said that, Taehyung looked at him with slight wide eyes.

He knew what he said was not good but he didn't do it purposely, it was not his intentions.

The blue haired guy tried to speak but his lips didn't move, his heart started to ache.

Jungkook soon spoke "Who am I to interfere? I'm not the one who saved you whenever mom would scold you. I'm not the one who always brought strawberries cupcakes for you when you were craving for it. I'm not the one who always made notes for you when you weren't able to make it to school. I'm not the one who sacrificed my days and nights when you were laying onto our bed, burning in fever."

He paused for a while before adding in a whisper tone "I'm not the one who always thought of you as my real, blood related brother."

He felt his tears coating his eyes but he tried to act strong, meanwhile Taehyung already let his drops of tears fall.

He looked down and tried to speak but Jungkook got up without looking at him "When your ego would be able to be put aside, then you may give some attention and respect to this person who is right in front of you."

With that said, he walked back into the school's building. The younger sighed and fell back onto the bench while wiping his tears.

"I always mess up everything." He whispered while looking down, feeling too ashamed of himself. If only he could bring back the time and correct everything.