Chapter 12: The settling.

A sudden wave of creepiness rushed through their bodies and they couldn't help but to feel scared.

"Is it really worth it? To enter?" Jungkook gulped while looking inside, but found nothing except darkness. "We came a long way, we must do this." Y/n muttered while looking at them both.

Taehyung soon gathered his courage and walked in with his and Y/n's suitcases "Let's go, if we stay here and talk negatively, nothing will work."

The mint haired guy and Y/n shared a last glance before stepping inside as well. The feeling, the vibe was just not right.

It felt gothic and cold, and it smelled like shit as the farmhouse didn't get aerated for 17 years.

"Where is the light? Don't tell me we will stay in this darkness until the next sunrises?" Jungkook scoffed but Taehyung replied "Wait, I guess there is a switch button here."

He approached it and turned on the lights. The lights flickered a little bit before lightening the whole living room.

At this moment, they all looked around and the state of the house only made them throw up.

Taehyung gaged and buried his nose into his collar, at some point ready to throw up. He didn't hesitate to go to the mint haired guy and rest his face on his broad shoulders.

"Already in this state? Then what will happen during these 2 weeks?" Y/n asked while crossing her arms over her chest and checking her nails.

Jungkook just comforted his brother by caressing his back "Be strong Hyung, it will be fine." He tried to reassure the older while himself was about to be spread all over the floor.

Soon the older regained some strength and breathed heavily while still coughing, almost choking on his breath.

Suddenly, they heard a loud bang and flinched before turning around, facing the main door which was now shut closed.

Y/n kept her hand on her chest as her heart thumped against it and her breath hitched "Was this normal?" She asked.

The blue haired guy replied "Well, I guess so. It's night time, so there must be some wind outside." The younger seemed convinced by that then turned to them.

"So what are the plans now?" Y/n and Taehyung looked at each other before looking back at the mint haired guy. "I'm hungry...." Taehyung said.

This was when it hit them that there was no kitchen, at least not a clean one, here. And no food as well.

"I guess we have to spend our night depending on the snacks that we brought for the way, tomorrow morning we'll see what is around, if there's any market or any neighbors could land us some food."

The younger suggested and the others nodded before Taehyung could grab his bag. He opened it and saw what was left.

"2 packets of chips, 2 drinks, some candies and a little piece of cake." He muttered while looking up from his bag. "It's more than enough for now." Jungkook said and he pulled out all the food.

Taehyung then gave a packet of chips to Jungkook and Y/n with the both drinks as well "What about you?" Y/n asked while looking at him when he only grabbed the little cake, which was not even longer than his tiny finger.

"I'm fine, you both eat." He was the one to say he is hungry but ended up by giving the food to his friends. They looked at him with love yet concern.

Jungkook then added "Let's share, sharing is caring." He smiled and the older smiled back "You both eat, I'll eat don't worry." A small slime curved on Y/n's lips after seeing his love for his brother, or maybe for her too....(?)