Oh Brother! - PART 1

Season 5 Episode 25

Oh Brother!

~
Requested by FruitBasket107
~

Third POV

It was a normal schoolday like any other.

Well, almost...

"AAAAAHHH!!!" Timmy yelled out in horror as he came running down the sidewalk. He duck behind a tree, hiding there to catch is breath while glancing behind him to see if the person following him had caught up to him yet.

Cosmo and Wanda poofed up beside the tree, remaining out of sight for anyone that might be out at this early morning hour.

"Cosmo! Wanda! Tootie Alert! We're at Toot-Con 4! You gotta hide me!" The boy yelled in a panick. Even going down onto his knees as he begged his fairy godparents for help.

The fairies sweatdropped upon hearing the code. "Huh?! Toot-Con 4?!" Cosmo repeated, now too in a distress. "That's one toot shy of disaster!"

Cosmo's wand lit up, transforming himself into a green blanket, he drapped himself over Timmy.
"Mission accomplished!" Cosmo said, quite proud of himself. Until he looked around him in confusion. "Hey, where did Timmy go?"

Wanda sighed at his stupidity. Her wand now glowing too before transforming herself into a pink wall hiding Cosmo, that was covering Timmy, behind it.

Not five seconds later, Tootie came running over. Gigging loudly in exitement, but grew confused when she couldn't spot her 'crush'. She wore a cap and sponge hand with his name on in the same signature colour as his shirt. She even had a backpack on in the shape of his face.

"Timmy?" She questioned, taking a sniff around as if to track his sent. "TIMMY!!!"

But when she couldn't find him, she just sighed. "Oh well. I guess I'll just have to invite him to my special Cream Puff Pageant after school." She concluded, holding his invitation in her hand.

Tootie put it away before skipping off.

Once she was out of sight, Cosmo and Wanda poofed themselves back to normal, floating beside Timmy. But the young boy let out an annoyed sigh. "Great!" He said sarcasticly, "Now I have to worry about Tootie before, during and after school!"

"If you ever get there..." Cosmo commented, pointing to the schoolbus that was now driving away.

"AH! Oh no, wait!" Timmy called out, running after the orange-yellow bus as it grew more and more distant.

Further down the street, Sanjay too was walking to the bus stop. Only for the schoolbus to pass him by. "Oh, no! Wait!" The guy called out, but it was to no avail.

Footsteps getting closer to the little boy, calling out to him. An older guy around 18 came into view, dressed in a mn army uniform. "Sanjay! Let me give you a lift to school." The young man suggested, picking him up and placing him onto his shoulder.

Saluting to the young boy with glasses. "On my back soldier!"

Timmy had stopped trying to catch up to the schoolbus. While catching his breath, he made it to where Sanjay and his brother where.
"You have an older brother?" Timmy questioned as he took a couple of deep breaths.

"Yes, he is my stepfather's son." His friend explained, hugging the older guy in adoration. "And not only is he the greatest big brother ever! But look!!"
Sanjay exitedly shouted, pointing to his older brother's hand that held a applejuice box. "Juicebox, little bro?"

"He comes with a cupholder! Haha, does that not bring delight?!" Sanjay said, his brother now carrying him off to school.

Timmy now left alone one again. Cosmo and Wanda in squirrel form hopping over to him.

The brunet sighed in frustration. "Great... Out of all the days (Y/N) had to leave early, it had to be today! Why did she have to leave so early anyway?" Timmy questioned, coming to think of it.

"She told you yesterday, sport. (Y/N) had a presentation today that would be part of her final grade." Wanda reminded him.

"Well, what am I suppose to do now?!" Timmy said a little annoyed.

-Time Skip-

It was now recess. The other kids were playing soccer, skipping ropes, playing tag or just talking with their friends.

Moments later, Timmy came from around the corner of the schoolbuilding riding his bicycle. Out of breath as he stomped on the peddles with the last of his strenght.

"You know, this isn't exactly what I meant when I wished I had a ride to school." Timmy sighed, glancing down at Wanda, who was a pink bike with training wheels, and Cosmo, who was a green bicycle bell.

"Don't worry, Timmy. I can man this bike up!" Cosmo smiled, ringing the bell with enthousiasm.

The kids around Timmy now laughing at him, as the boy sunk away in embarrassement.

-Time Skip to further in the day-

Timmy came walking out of Mr. Crocker's classroom. Only one more period and the day was all over. He turned the corner, the hallway being a dead end filled with lockers. On his way to his locker to get his book he froze in his spot.

At the very back of the hallway, stood Francis, towering over A.J. The boy shaking in fear, afraid of getting a beating.

"Okay, brainiac, ready to study for a geography test? 'Cause I'm gonna spread the pieces of your body all over the planet." Frances grinned, holding A.J. up by the front of his shirt.

But something suddenly changed in A.J.'s demeanor, going from terrified to calm and colllected. "My big brother wouldn't like that..." The boy stated.

"S'yeah! Everybody knows you don't have a big brother!" Francis mocked.

"Nope, and that's why I build one." A.J. told, revealing a remote before pressing the big red button on it. Right after rumbling could be hear inside his locker. A big robot emerged from inside, looking afound before spotting his creator in trouble.

"Grey child, release the creator." The robot demanded, scooping A.J. from Francis into his own metal hands.

The bully clearly not happy about it. "Hey!" He shouted annoyed, prepaired to beat the invention into a large pile of metal. Only to be zapped by the robot instead.

Francis about to try hitting it again, only to receive the same zap for A.J.'s robot.

After that, he seemed to get the message, making a run for it. The large child running into Timmy, who had been watching the scene from further down the hall. The two tumbling over until they came to a stop a couple of feet further.

Timmy holding his head from the impact. "Turner,..." Francis groaned, pulling out Timmy's file from his jacket. "My records indecate you don't have a big brother."

"Um, no?" Timmy said, slight confused by the bully's statement.

Oh oh, we have a winner!" Francis said with fake enthousiasm, an unpromising grin on his face.

"B-But I have an older sister." Timmy reminded the bully, hoping it would be enough to make him leavd him alone.

"Pff yeah! What's she gonna do?" Francis spotted, before mocking her by doing a frightend little voice. "Ah! No! Don't hurt me!"

The bully grabbing holding of Timmy's shirt, lifting him off the ground.
Before he bursted out into laughter, "Hahahaha Now come on. Time for a geography test..." He grinned.