Something Fishy - PART 2

Your POV

"The accursed one?" I questioned, looking confused to Cosmo.

"Accursed one?! Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a while." Cosmo sighed, before he looked around nervously. As if to look for a distraction. "I mean, uh, look! A sunken pirate ship!"

"Neat! A sunken pirate ship!" Timmy said, swimming to it without a minute to spare.

Cosmo now too glancing to the side. "Really? A sunken pirate ship? Neat! My lie worked! Thank you movie critic Gene Shallot!"

I looked to the side to indeed see a sunken pirate ship. Maybe it was just nothing. But I couldn't help but think in the bac of my mind to keep an eye on Cosmo.

"Hey buddy, wait for me!" I shouted with a laugh.

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to swim faster then!" Timmy said teasingly, daring me to race him.

"Oh, it's on!" I grinned, swimming as fast as I could. But Timmy still won. I was catching my breath a little before complaining, "Not fair... -sigh- you got a head start!"

"Or maybe I'm just faster then you." My little bro laughed.

"Don't get cocky now. Next time, I'll whip the floor with you." I grinned. I loved a little competition now and then.
"Now come on, let's check out this ship wreck." I said, swimming inside through the hole on the side.

"Sunken treasure, sunken pirates!" I said, taking in everything that was inside. "Wauw! Dude, so much cooler than just swimming or snorkling!"

I was swimming backwards looking back to the others, but crashed into something. "Pff!"

I just thought it was a beam, but is was so much worse. It was a shark.
The ship wasn't just a ship wreck, it was home to a group of sharks!"

The sharks growling viciously at us.

"And... now it's not." Wanda stated, panicking at the situation at hand.

"That's ok. Remember, we can talk to fish now. I'll make friends with these sharks telepathically." Timmy said, relaxed.

He used his telepathicy, 'Savage hunters of the deep, we are not your enemies. I'm Timmy Turntrout, and this is (Y/N) and Wanda.'

"We're pleased to eat you." The sharks smiled evilly, showing their sharp teeth.

"Uhm, don't you mean 'meet'?" Wanda questioned, growing more frightened every passing second. Just like the rest of us.

"No." The sharks grinned, closing us in between them and the wooden wall.

Timmy swam behind me to hide. Cosmo and Wanda doing the same thing behind Timmy.

We swam a little futher away from the deadly sea preditors. The nervousness clearly visible on our faces.
"A-And this is Cosmo." I said in a scared voice.

Cosmo waves to the sharks, smiling nervously.

The biggest shark of them all looked at the green-eyed goldfish in confusion. "Wait. Soulless green eyes? Floaty crowny thing?"
Their eyes suddenly widening in fright, "Aah! The accursed one returns!"

The sharks quickly swam away, screaming. Even bursting through the ship to do so.

"Jeez, that was convenient." Timmy commented, he and the other coming out from behind me.

"What's this 'accursed one' thing, anyways?" Wanda questioned her huseband. As all of us continued to swim.

"I don't know, but I haven't been called that since..." Again having that look on his face as he looked around in a hurry. "Uh, I mean, look! It's the undersea kingdom of Atlantis!"