Home Wrecker - PART 4

~Previously~

"But (Y/N) and Timmy are gonna be dead first! TWEEEEEEEEEEEEERRPSSSSSS!!!!!!" Vicky screamed out at top volume. Her voice echoing thoughout the whole house.

Oh boy...

~~~

Third POV

---Back upstairs with (Y/N) and Timmy---

"TWEEEEEEEEEEEEERRPSSSSSS!!!!!!" (Y/N) and Timmy head Vicky yelled from downstairs. Obviously in a fit of rage, as she had seen what they had done to her house.

"Give those back! We need those!" Timmy said to Tootie, jumping to take them from her. Only Tootie was faster, taking a step to the side, causing Timmy to stumble to the ground in the end.
"If you want them, then you have to kiss me in exchange." She said, giggling as she exited the bedroom.

We ran by the staircase. Slime from the 'slimevolcano' streaming across the floor and down the stairs. But when we looked sideways, we noticed Vicky climbing the stairs. Slipping what caused her to be covered in green slime. "When I get up there, you two are going DOWN!"

(Y/N) thoughs were interrupted when a rumbling sound started growing louder from behind me. She turned around just in time to see the 'slimevolcano' errupt again. Without another though, (Y/N) duck to the floor. Timmy, who soon followed her actions, jumping to the side just in time not to get hit.
Vicky however, wasn't so lucky.
The slime hitting her squar in the face as she fell down the staircase. Landing painfully on the tiles of the livingroom floor. Cosmo, Wanda and Doidle running over her stomach before she spit out some green slime and toilet paper.

"We got to get those wands, (Y/N)." Timmy  whispered her way. An idea popping in (Y/N) head only seconds later.

"Hey Tootie, don't you wanna play fairy princess with us?" (Y/N) asked kneeling down to her height. "What?!" Timmy protested, his sister quickly covering his mouth with her hand before he was able to say anything else. A smile still on her face.

Tootie gasped at the proposition. "Only every day of my life!" She shrieked exited, running down the hall towards, what was probably her room.

By now, Timmy had released himself from
(Y/N)'s grip. "What are you, nuts? That's like asking for my deathwish!" Timmy said mortefied.

"Well, do you have a better idea on how to get the wands back then? Or let's just say 'Hey Tootie, those wands aren't toys but actual wands from my fairy godparents. Who are, at the moment, in their cat forms being chased by Doidle!'." (Y/N) said, starting to jog behind the little girl with black pigtails. After that, Timmy's mind had soon turned around.
"I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?" He asked.
"Probably... Most likely." (Y/N) answered, both now running after Tootie.

Once we were all inside Tootie's room, Timmy slammed the door shut. Suprised and slight uneasy when he saw that her wall were full of pictures of him. Tootie pushing a small toy house in front of the door as baricade.
(Y/N) sweatdropped when she noticed the toy house looked identical to their real home.

"Tootie, give us the wands, so we can play." Timmy asked, parshly despreat and parshly innocent, his hand held out to the young girl in front of him. "Are you gonna leave as soon as you get them?" Tootie asked in relpy to his own question. (Y/N) shaking her head in a no. Timmy saying a 'duh' instead.

The (H/C) teenager mindly facepalmed herself, sighing at the honesty of her brothers answer instead of playing along.

"Then good luck finding them!!" She yelled out, laughing when she threw the wands into a giant chest. Filled to the top with toy wands that looked exactly like the real ones.
"Of course." Timmy sighed annoyed.
"Any other brilliant ideas or answers that could make this situation any worse?" (Y/N) asked, criss crossing her arms over her chest.

Not even a second later, loud banging came from the bedroom door. "Knock, knock!" It sounded. The side of an axe showing once a part of wood was smashed to pieces, along with the poster. Vicky...
"Sorry I asked." (Y/N) said slightly nervous at what was on the other side of the door. "It's Vicky! We're doomed!" Timmy panicked.

"Don't worry. Your parents will be here to pick you two up any minute." Tootie stated relatively calm for the situation they were in. "How can you know that?" I asked suprised. The black-haired girl suddenly became nervous, "I didn't tab your phones!". Probably scolding herself later for telling that.

"HERE'S VICKY!!!" Vicky said with an evil grin. The view we got in result was weird and hilarious at the same time. When she stuck her had through the opening in the door, it had replaced Timmy's head. Showing Vicky's face with Timmy's body and clothing.

She suddenly pulled her head back when we heard screams and barks coming from outside. Most likely so she could check for herself what was going on. A terrified Wanda- and Cosmo-cat jumped inside, climbing their way up onto the top of Tootie's four-post bed.
Doidle showing his head through the hole in the door since he couldn't fit.

Your POV
We now that Cosmo and Wanda were here, we could solve the problem. They could graint our wish to put a stop to this crazy situation. That is if would could find them...

"Tootie! I'll never come over to play with you agian if we can't play- uh, fairy princess hides in the enchanted closet!" Timmy said pushing Tootie to her closet within the wall. Before she even had the time to properly react, the door was thrown shut. Timmy shutting it fermly by putting planks and nails in place.

While he did that, I rushed over to the toy chest. Grabbing two random wands from the top before throwing them to Cosmo and Wanda. The two fairy godparents harshly shaking it, only for the stars to pop off.
Nope, not the right ones...

Vicky looking back inside, steam blowing from her nose as she tried to open up the door from the inside. Timmy now had come over to help me search as we each threw a wand to one of our fairies.

I startled when Vicky had kicked open the door and was now actually inside. "You two might have 'redecorated' my parents' house..." She said with her axe in had. Timmy and I still thowing wands to the top of the bedpost. Cosmo and Wanda waving them so we could still see it they were the right ones. But to no avail. We didn't have much time left before Vicky would reach us, each of us grabbing a bunch of wands as we ran over to the bed. "But I'm going to redecorate your FACES, TWERPS!!!" Vicky laughed darkly. Drops of the green slime still dripping from her hair and clothing.

We climbed up the bedpost to Cosmo and Wanda. Just as I pulled my foot up, I felt a gust of wind go by, glacing behind me to find Vicky right behind us swinging her axe into the wooden bedspot where my foot used to be a second ago. "Awesome! The spider powers are still working!" I heard Timmy say.
"Yeah, otherwise things would have ended a whole lot different..." I commented, placing the wands down on the redish linnen.

"AH!" I shriek suprise, gripping on thightly as I felt how Vicky started slamming the axe into the bedpost over and over again like a mad man.

This went on for a while until we heard the doorbell ring. "Timmy! (Y/N)! We're here!" I heard, what I assumed were Mom and Dad's voice, yell. "That's your parents. I can blame YOU guys for this mess! HAHAHA!!!" Vicky said. A grin of satisfaction growing on her face as she dashed downstairs to open the door.
That made Cosmo and Wanda try to find their wand even faster.

I climbed down again, running to the window to find Mom and Dad standing there. The guy from the party earlier running by.
"TOGA!- Nice man skirt. Whoohooo!" He said, complimenting Dads kilt before running along.

I turned back to find Cosmo and Wanda still looking for their wands. The time now started to run out.

"Still no." They both sighed. "These wands stink. Let's us ours!" Cosmo said, afterwards revealing their real wands.
"Where did you get those?!" Wanda questioned, mad for not saying something sooner. "I found them 5 minutes ago. Or did I?" He said, a grin appearing on his face.

After they poofed back to normal, Timmy and I jumped in the air of joy. "Awesome!"
"Timmy, (Y/N)! Quick! Make a wish!" Wanda said, the wand ready to graint it.

"I wish this house was spotless!" I shouted exited. Reopening my eyes to see they had done just that. I just hoped it was in time before Vicky could open the door...