Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary - FINAL PART

|Third POV|

In Fairy World, many fairies flew towards the arena. The inside of the building already packed with fairy citizens. "Duel! Duel! Duel! Duel!" The crowd shouted in unison.

Below in the center stood both kids along with their godparent(s). Jorgen standing in the middle of them.
"Puny fairies and gentlemen, prepare for magical battle!"

The crowd of fairies cheering wildly.

On the right stood Remy, smiling with a smug look on his face. Juandissimo beside him admirering himself in a mirrior he poofed up.

To the left were (Y/N) and Timmy along with Wanda and Cosmo. All closely listening to the buff fairy.

"These are the rules: Winner takes all, loser won't recall. Best two out of three wins!" Jorgen announces.

"What?! If we lose, we lose you forever?!" Timmy said worried.

"How could we have known that that was part of the rules?!" (Y/N) added in a slight panic.

"So there's absolutely no pressure!" Wanda assured them. And although hiding it, she too was worried about the outcome of this magical dual.

Juandissimo however, suddenly rushed towards her. Holding her hands in his. "Your voice is like a chorus... of a thousand angels!" He declaires, pulling the female fairy uncomfortably close to him.

Cosmo poofs in between them, Wanda looks happy while Juandissimo looks annoyed.

"Oh, yeah?" Cosmo begins, "Well my foot is gonna feel like the chocus of a thousand-" but all of a sudden zapped by Juandissimo's magic. He is yet again turned into a turtle.

He falls onto the ground and comes out of his shell pissed off. "Revenge! Revenge!" He shouts, slowly walking towards his wand.

"Challenge one: The godparents must be able to rescue their kids from any danger." Jorgen says. "In this case, a giant ape!"

A large ape appears and grabs Remy off of the ground.

"Have no fear," Juandissimo said, while his shirt rips off. "Juandissimo is here!"
He zooms off to his godchild aid, avoiding barrels being thrown at him by the ape that is now standing on a platform.

"There is only one way to soothe a savage beast!" Juandissimo declairs. Changing into Flamenco dancer outfit with a guitar.

"You're going to sing?" Wanda questioned in confusion.

"I must! It is who I am, it is the magic of my soul!" He calls out. A burning passion in his eyes. Juandissimo starts playing the guitar. The animal starts to dance but doesn't put down Remy.

Jorgen's glances down at his hourglass watch, that has just run out of sand.
"The handsome fairy has failed to rescue his godchild..."
The crowd booing at Juandissimo. Remy in the background looking very dizzy.
"...But he is still very sexy!"

The crowd cheers for him again, throwing red roses at him as the blows air kisses to them. "This, I can live with!"

Remy is replaced with (Y/N) in the giant ape's hand, shaking her wildly. Timmy in the other hand. The two kids screaming.

"AAAH! Make it sto-o-op!" (Y/N) shouts out.

"Co-osmo-o! Wa-anda-a! He-e-lp!!!" Timmy yells to them.

"We've gotta help (Y/N) and Timmy!" Wanda says as she turns Cosmo back into a fairy.

The green-haired fairy thinking. "Hmm, I need some thinking food!"
Cosmo poofs up a bunch of bananas to eat. But before he could take a bit, the ape swaps it with (Y/N) and Timmy.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)  - One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara