Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary - PART 1

Requested by Cordelia5883
_______________

|Third POV|

The day had just started. The sun rising, awakening nature, animals and humans from their slumber.

A white dove flies through the sky, landing on a sign and pecks on the edges.

But it wasn't just any sign, but one for the brandnew Crash Nebula movie!
Playing for the first time in cinemas that very morning.

There were several tents lined up outside the entrance of the movie theater where Crash Nebula The Movie was premiering.

At the very front of the line, the zipper of the blue tent is opened to reveal Timmy.

The boy stretching as he walks out of the tent. "Oh boy, two more minutes and I'll have the very first tickets to the Crash Nebula movie!" Timmy said with excitement, glancing down at his Cosmo and Wanda watch around his wrist.

Timmy standing still as he stood before the Crash Nebula movie poster on the cinema wall.

A.J. now too stuck his head out of the tent. "Is it time? Did we succeed?"
Chester looking out of the tent aswell, something on his head to adjust his braces. The two kids walked towards their brunet friend.

"Yes, my friends!" Timmy stated, not just to Chester and A.J., but all the other children waiting in line too. "Behold, after successfully camping out all night, we all make history as the first kids to see Crash Nebula the movie!" He shouted excited, jumping up into the air.

"After me!" A male voice suddenly said.

Timmy looked confused to the side from where the voice came from.

Their stood a guy, about the same age as Timmy. He wore a white tuxedo shirt with black well-dressed pants. A red bow tie around his neck.
His hair is blond, neatly styled and slicked upwards in the front. A confident grin on his face.

"Hey, who the heck are you?" Timmy asked, somewhat annoyed since he had cut everyone in line off.

The blond kid pointed his finger upwards towards the sky. Timmy looked up at the pale blue sky to an airplane skywriting the words:

" 'Remy Buxaplenty, richer than you will ever hope to be.' I don't care how rich you are, we were here first!" Timmy read aloud, before he and the other kids glared at the rich kid.

An employee of the theather opening the ticket booth. Changing the 'Closed' sign to 'Open'.

"Huh, finally." Remy sighed in relief. He snapped his fingers. Two butlers came rushing over, lean down for him to climb on. The two servants hissing in pain as Remy stepped onto their backs. "Tickets please."

"How many?" The ticket booth employee questioned.

"All of them!" Remy stated, showing the man a wad of cash.

The kids behind him cheering, but he's is quick to turn to them, scoffing. "Oh please, they're not for you unseemly urchins. I need all the extra seats for my piles of money!"

Many butlers run in with wheelbarrow, filled to the brim with sacks of cash.

Timmy glaring annoyed to Remy as he walks into the movie theather.

-Time Skip-

It was a few hours later.

Timmy had met up with (Y/N) to go down to the arcade. The siblings split up to each go play a game to their liking.