The Boy Who Would Be Queen, The Girl Who Would Be King - PART 1

Episode S02E06
The Boy Who Would Be Queen

-----

Third POV

It was a friday afternoon. (Y/N) and Timmy, along with Chester, A.J. and Elmer, where at the playground by the skatepark. The place was packed with kids. Some they knew like classmates, and others they didn't.

Chester, A.J. and Elmer were seated on one side of the picknic table, eating their lunches and drinking their soda's in sync. Timmy and (Y/N) seated on the opposite side.

The siblings watching a television show on a small portable screen in the boy's hands.

"Do you guys get what they are saying?" Elmer asked his friends beside him.
All three glancing over their shoulder to the two female friends a little further behind them. Trixie and Veronica.

"Blah blah, shopping! Blah blah, clothes! Blah blah, hair! Blah blah, boy bands! Blah blah, we'll never notice you."

"No, I don't speak girl." A.J. commented.

The boys attention turning when they heard their friend talk to the screen in his hands. "No, Roderick! Don't do it! She'll betray you again!" Timmy called out, seeing as the man on the screen kneeled down. A box with a ring in it in his hands. Causing the woman to smile as she was head overheels in love.

"Timmy sir, are you watching one of those dumb, girly soap operas?" Elmer asked.

"Hey! They're not dumb." (Y/N) commented back, Timmy quick to back her up. "She's right, guys! Besides, there is plenty of action on this show!"

'We'll be back with more of the Kissy Kissy Goo Goo romance hour, right after this!' The announcer says to his viewers, blowing a kiss at the camera.

Timmy blowing one back. Although somewhat regretting it when he feels his friends staring at him, looking absolutely shocked.

"What? I like the writing." Timmy added.

"Besides, who is to say what's for girls or what's for boys? Everyone has their interests." (Y/N) defended.

Your POV

"Hey everyone, listen up!" Trixie spoke, loud enough so everyone would here her. She was waving some kind of pink slip around in her hand.

"Dude, what's she say? What's she saying?!" Timmy asked, suddenly interested in what she had to announce.

"Hang on!" A.J. said, pulling out some kind of machine with headphones. "Let me use my girl-to-geek translator."

"Seriously?" I said deadplane. Was I not a girl or something in their eyes?

"Who didn't get invited to my birthday party tomorrow evening?" Trixie asked, looking around for anyone who she had missed to hand out an invitation too.

The boys around the table raising their hands. Her gaze found our table, but instead of handing one out to them, she simply wripped them up to shredds.

"Well, that's everybody who is anybody!" She commented, returning to her friend Veronica afterwards.

Ugh, how can a human-being be so full of themselves?

Chester groaned, "Great, another year, another Trixie Tang birthday party we didn't get invited to."

"Not this time! Watch this..." Timmy said with confidence, standing up and walking over to his black-haired crush.

"Oh brother..." I sighed while massaging the bridge of my nose. Wondering how this would turn out.

The others and myself silently watched as Timmy went over to Trixie. He, by some miracle, managed to convince her to invite him and the others to her birthday party. Mostly likely for the fact that he told her about getting her an awesome present or something among those lines.

The popular girl tossing him some invitations. "Here you go, Tommy." She said. Timmy about to take the pink invites only for her to snatch them back momentarily. "The party is tomorrow. And don't forget my gift."

The black-haired girl tossing them and walking away with her friend, who stuck out her tongue to Timmy before rushing after her BFF.

Timmy walked back over to the picknick table. Chester and A.J. meeting him halfway.

"Great lie, dude!" Chester grins, clearly impressed that he had managed to optain some invitations for all of them, only to realise he still had two left.

"He's right! You don't have a gift for Trixie." A.J. comments, he too taking an invitation from Timmy after Chester took his.

"Yet. Now all I have to do is impress her with the right gift, and she'll never forget my name again!" Timmy grinned.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna come too?" Timmy asked, waving the extra invitation before my nose.

"I don't know..." I began, only to stop mid sentence after seeing the puppy dog eyes Timmy was giving me.

"...... Ugh, fine." I sighed bored. I didn't want to give in but he, as well as anyone else of my friends and family, knows that I have a weak spot for puppy dog eyes.

However, dramatic music began playing from his back pocket. He pulled out the small device quickly.

'Rodrick! Can you ever forgive me?' The blond actrice cries out in dispair, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"We gotta go." Timmy said, to which I nodded.

"Rodrick, no!" Timmy called out to the little screen, before running off.
Me following close behind, I too wanting to know how the show goes on.

Chester and A.J. watching us leave. Confusion still visible on their faces about Timmy's interest in soap opera's.