Hex Games - FINAL PART

~Previously~
"And Vicky ... unfortunately win ..." Wanda said in the microphone.

'Darn!' I sighed annoyed. I should have known she would pull a stund like this one.
But hope isn't lose, we still have one more to go.

---

Your POV

□ROUND 3□

"It all comes down to this." Wanda said, as she and Cosmo were visibly shaking from fear. "The super colossal gigantic and freakishly large ramp of death!!!" Cosmo said, glancing upwards.

Timmy and me were standing beside the ramp on the ground. I could feel myself getting nervous, and Timmy didn't look to calm either.
"Don't guys. Just do both your tricks and you will the new Queens." AJ explained while looking at the blue print.

"KING and Queen!" The brunette said, mostly to defend himself. Chester sighing a 'Whatever' at his friend's answer, making me giggle slightly. I looked upwards, noticing Vicky stood in her place to go down the ramp.

"I, Vicky, am about to do the totally original and completely my trick. The Vicky Tuck!" The redhead yelled out, thunded booming behind her.

"WHAT?!?!" The both of us yelled in unison.
"She stole your tricks! Man, this calls for some dramatic background music." Chested said angry, pushing a red button that appeared from within his braces. An old horn gramophone playing dark music from a record.

By now Vicky had pushed off. Rocks popped up at the end of her skateboard, causing her to gain extra speed. While a trail of fire followed behind her. She shot into the air, starting to preform until something happend no one had expected.
She lost her balance. Landing on the ground, as her head and body were now covered in dust and scratches.

"Now all the Turners siblings have to do is survive the Big ramp and they win..." Wanda said nervously. Her and Cosmo's eyes glued to the figures at the top.

---Meanwhile at the top---

We had just reached the top. As I got ready, I noticed Timmy glancing over the edge of the ramp. "Oh no, the big ramp! I can't do it!" He was mumbling out in fear. I pulled him back as I came down to his level, hoping to calm down his nerves. "Come on now, we have practiced realmy hard for this. Don't give up now! Not with the end in sight!" I said.

"If by end, you mean our deaths, then yes. I won't do it, I-" He started, only to be cut short by the cheering of the other kids. Some came from a hot airballon, others from a plane with banners attached to them.
"Timmy! (Y/N)! Timmy! (Y/N)! Timmy! (Y/N)! "

Timmy's POV
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" I yelled out frustrated. "Well, it's been nice knowing ya (Y/N) ... and me." I mumbled before jumping off.

I fell down, thinking back to all the practice I had done with (Y/N), Cosmo and Wanda.

I did a few spins,
"Skating on the moon..."

Going straight down in a sharp slope,
"Ramping down a piramide..."

"Skating in the jungle..." I mumbled, zigzagging from side to side.

"I can do this..." I said, the smile on my face going wider. "I can do this!"

I came near the end, as I prepares myself to jump off. Once in the air, I started executing my trick. "And now for some zero gravity spins!" I said proudly, spinning around at full speed.

"Look at him go! A 140° turn with one flip! Two!"
Wanda said excited, Cosmo continued "Three! And ... What's after three?" He questioned, glancing sideways to Wanda.