Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad - PART 2

Your POV
It was now evening, and since Mom and Dad had called earlier that they wouldn't make it home for another couple of hours, we were stuck with Vicky.
The door open, a tired dad falling down onto the floor. Mom soon after falling asleep on top of Dad.

"Hooray, they're home!" Timmy and I exclaimed exited and reliefed that Vicky could leave now. She had made the house a mess, making us clean up after her. Now we were just finishing off the dishes while Vicky sat at the kitchen table reading her magazines, glancing up at the door suprise yet somewhat confused.

"So much JOY in mild manangement..." Dad sighed, barely able to keep his eyes open. Mom even to tired to open her eyes. "Must overpay babysitter." Mom mumbled, pulling out a thick pile of dollarbills. Which Vicky happily claimed on her way out, "Thank you!"

I was actually glad they were finally home. Due to their busy work sheduals they hadn't been able to spend any time with me or Timmy. "Mom! Dad! I can wait tell you what happened today at-" I started only to stop mid sentence when I saw they were already fast asleep on the floor. I sighed sadly. "Come on, we've to get them to bed. Cosmo, Wanda, little help please?" I asked, the two fairies.

Next thing we knew, we were in Mom and Dad's room. Cosmo pulling the Wanda cart along in the form of a donkey. "This is so unfair!" Timmy said in annoyance. Wanda dropping them from the cart onto the bed. "I'm sure they are doing the best they can, Timmy." She explained in their defence, both fairies returning to theit original forms.

"Maybe they are, but look at the effect their overacheivement has on them." I said, shifting them so their heads rested on the pilllows and no legs or arms fell from the matrass. Throwing their blanket over them in the end. "They are destroying their own lives and ours. They just can't do it all." I sighed to Cosmo and Wanda.
"Well, they are only human." Wanda reminded us, Cosmo not really sure how to react.

Suddenly a smile started to grow on Timmy's face at Wanda's words. "You're right!" He said enthousiastic, running over to his room. Returning with a punch of magazines, holding out the covers to Wanda, Cosmo and myself. "The Crimson Chin, he's a superhero. He can do everything without even breaking a sweat!" Timmy said  starting to look through the pages.

"Being a superhero would make any day easier!" Cosmo said excited. "Exactly! When our parents wake up tomorrow, I wish they had super powers!" Timmy said, standing on the very end of the bed with his arms spread open wide.
"Which powers should they get?" Wanda asked us.

I rubbed my chin in thinking manner, before I came up with a couple suggestions. "Well, invulnerability so nothing could hurt them and they never get tired or sick would be a good one to start with. Maybe flight, to get faster to work?"
Timmy now doing a few suggestions himself, "Super strenght and super speed to get their work done faster. Uh... oh and heat vision too to, uh heat stuff with. Oh, and 'Timmy and (Y/N) senses', so they'll always know when we need them."
"Good suggestion." I congratulates Timmy, earning a proud smile. "And toss in whatever other powers you guys can think of!"

"You guys wish it..." Cosmo said, spinning his wand in his hand. "We dish it!" Wanda ended, her wand spinning aswell. The ends glowing before a cloud of smoke erruped from them.
'SUPER POOF!'

Third POV
---The next morning---

Everyone was still sound asleep. Until the alarm clock reached 7 A.M. After just a few beeps the noise was turned off, the clock destroyed when doing so. "Meatproduct!" Dad said as he and Mom shot up into a sitting position.
Although a lot had changed overnight.

Both parents had grown incredibly muscular. Each wore a tight costum with a mask and cape. All combined in the colors white, blue and yellow. An 'M' marked on Mom's shirt while Dad had a 'D'.
"I'll take a shower." Dad said, like he was in some kind of comic. Mom doing the same, "And I'll meet you in the kitchen."

The parents jumped out of bed with such speed it left them with holes in the walls. Mom soaring through the sky in one direction. Dad running at such incredibly speed that he could run across water. After Mom and Dad had done a few laps around the world, they ended up back in their bedroom.

"EGAD!!!"Dad gasped horrified. "We have amazing super human abilities." Dad said stunned holding Mom by the shoulders. Who had just bowed a metal pipe without breaking a sweat. "Like the hero in this book!" Dad went on, picking up a Crimson Chin comic book to show her. Now gattered her attention, Mom took a closer look at the pictures. "It says here that people with super powers have to have a secret idenity, because their enemies would hurt there friends and families. Do we have enemies?" Mom asked confused, as she couldn't think of any.
Dad's eyebrows knitted as he thought of someone,  "Dinkelberg..." He mumbled under his breath.

Suddenly they felt a strange sense, like some kind of energy started running through their veins. "Timmy and (Y/N) senses, tingling." Dad said, Mom saying that they needed our help.
"But remember, we have to hide our powers! They are sharp kids..." Dad said in a serious tone.

---Time skip brought to you by Might Mom and Dino Dad---

Timmy and (Y/N) were seated at their kitchen table, the bowl with their goldfishes placed beside them. When Mom and Dad walked into the room. "Hi guys" Both kids said to their parents.
"WHAT SUPER POWERS?!" Dad exclaimed suddenly. "What's with the suits?" (Y/N) asked casual. Mom and Dad glancing at one anothers outfit, trying to come up with an excuse. "Uh, it's uh... Take your mild-mannered suits and horn-rimmed glasses to work day! REALLY!" Dad said, Mom nodding to back up his lie. Dad panicking slightly when yelling 'really' at the end.
The sibling sharing a quick knowing glance between one another. "Anything we can help you with?" Mom asked, leaning forward. Her hands resting on the table.

"Uh, I need a little help with this homework. You see, it's about-" Timmy started, picking up his textbook to explain the question, but Dad cut him off. "Oh, oh, don't tell me." He said, slightly lowering his glasses as he stared at the book.
"You need to a report on the exact distance between the earth and our yellow sun."
"I'm on it!" He yelled out excited, striking a pose before jumping through the roof.

"I'm get your breakfast started. Look a monkey!" She said to them. Making up a distraction so they would look to the other side for a moment.
While (Y/N) and Timmy did just that, she rushed off. Returning to the table with a plate of 4 eggs. Slipping down her glasses, she used her heat vision to cook them. She also suddenly made meat appear that was cooked or baked to perfection.
"Hey! I have 'meat' vision too!" Mom said to herself in excitement. As they turned around, they were 'stunned'. "Wow mom, how did you do that so fast?" Her daughter asked amazed, even though she knew the answer. "Well, I, uh... I'm just a really quick cook, sweetie." Mom made up as a quick excuse.

Just then, Dad came back in through the hole he previously created in the roof. But this time he only stood there in his underwear. His hair smelling like smoke. "I'm back, from the surface of the sun! Uh, I mean- Surface of the... library!" He said, quickly choosing a different set of words to clairify where he had been. Noticing he was only dressed in his underwear, he dashed to his room. Come back full clothed in just a few seconds.
"And the sun is excately 186.413.670 miles from his kitchen." He said, closing his eyes in satisfaction.

"Well, gotta work!" Mom said glancing down at her wristwatch. "Okay, you guys. See you-" Timmy said but they had already 'flown' out the door.
"Later?" (Y/N) ended.

Your POV
"Wauw! You guys did an amazing job!" I said to Cosmo and Wanda in their fishbowl. "Well, just doing what we do best." Wanda giggled proudly.
"Yeah, and meat vision was my idea!" Cosmo added, wishing himself up some ribs before munshig down on them. The rest of us shaking our heads with a smile.