Home Wrecker - PART 1

The Fairly Odd Parents: Season 4 Episode 18
Home Wrecker

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Third POV

It was yet another random day at the Turners household. And guess what? Mom and Dad were going out yet again. This time to some kind of Scotish festival. Which means that Vicky was here to 'babysit'.

Mom and Dad stood near the front door to take their leave, both dressed in a traditional Scotish outfit. Mom holding a bagpipes in her arms.
Vicky standing between (Y/N) and Timmy.

"Have fun at the Scotish festival, Mr and Mrs Bigmoneybags- I mean, Mac Turners!" Vicky said sweetly, fastly correcting herself at the end.
"And you three have a fun non-house wrecking night! Me and my manskirt are off!" Dad said excited, before both parents walked out the door.

But only seconds later, the front door opened again. "Alright, alright, I'll put on some underwear- Ah!" Dad mumbled slightly annoyed to Mom before turning to the mess in front of him.
Pieces of broken plates, glasses and egg shell covered the floor along with few big puddles. A drill hammer passing them by. Smoke errupting from the oven and pots on the stove with overboiling milk. The 'goldfish' freezing in their bowl from a half eaten ice cream cown as thick yellow-like batter dripped from the celling and cupboards onto the floor.

"Holy hagges!" Dad yelled in shock.
Vicky standing there dumbfounded with a bowl and electric handmixer in hand.

"I begged them to stop.", she said fastly pushing the mixer and bowl into the siblings' hands, before running off, "They were TO STRONG!!!" She yelled out. Now rolling over beside us in a wheelchair with her head and leg in a cast. Making her little show more convincing for the Turner parents to believe. Which they stupidly enough did...

"To your room, bad seeds!" Mom said in a serious, somewhat angry tone. Brother and sister both on one side shocked that they believed it while one the other hand not suprised in the slightest.
"You're lucky our parents are nitwits but they won't fall for that little trick of yours again!" (Y/N) sighed annoyed. The kids pushing the items into Vicky's hand before going up to their rooms.

---Time skip---

A couple of days later, the same thing happened.
"Have fun golfing! And I'll try to control you 'bad seeds' this time..." Vicky said to the Turners.
Timmy tied to a trolley while (Y/N) sat down beside him on the ground. Her legs in a criss-cross position and her upper body wrapped in a straight jacket.

"Don't go! She is just gonna mess up the house and blame us!" Timmy yelled panicked, but his parents just laught at it. "What does he think we are? Nitwits? Hahahha!" Dad asked Mom, both laughing as they went out the front door.

"Oh my gosh, we are nitwits! We forgot to tell Timmy and (Y/N) we love them!" Mom stated, shocked of her forgetfulness. "Timmy, (Y/N), we love you!" They said when the door was open. But that soon turned to gasps upon seeing the house.

The car was crashed into the wall while the couch was on fire. A duck and her ducklings walking by a distroyed sink. The fishbowl was in pieces on the ground, the 'goldfish' bouncing around them. And then there was Vicky, spraypainting 'Timmy and (Y/N) wure here' onto the wall. But before the adults could glanced her way, she tossed it aside. The can ending up in (Y/N)'s lap, who was still sitting criss-cross legged on the livingroom floor.

"AGH! They are worse than bad seeds, they are ENTIRE EVIL PLANTS!!!" Dad stated flabbergasted.

"But we didn't- oh what's the point..." Timmy sighed in defeat since there was no way they would believe them.

"What are we going to do with them?" Mom asked at the end of her ropes for a solution.

"Funny you should mension that... Introducing, my new off-side bad seed babysitting service!" Vicky said, pulling out a flyer from behind her back.

"A-seven-day-a-week babysitting service?" Mom questioned taking in the flyer. Dad pulling in out of her hands ro take a look for himself. "Oh! Seven days a week?! That's almost all of them!"
"Yep!" Vicky stated proudly, "And if it works on you, I can franchise at nationwide. Look, I already have investers lined up." She pointed out the window where there stood a white limo. Along with rich men holding cheques and briefcases filled with money.

"Maybe it's the manskirt making me emotional, but I love it!" Dad said enthousiastic, handing over a big moneybag to Vicky. "Here you go."

"Go manskirt!" She added with a raised eyebrow, smiling none the less as she gladly accepted the bag of cash.

---Timeskip to later that night---

Your POV
There was no say in the matter. No matter how we begged and pleaded, Mom nor Dad would change their minds. At the moment, we were all in Timmy's room.

"Hey, your dad is right! This manskirt is comfortable." Cosmo said flying around before ending above Wanda. "Could you please put on some underwear!" She scolded to him when looking upwards. "Never! FREEDOM!!!" The green haired fairy yelled, poofing himself in somekind of warrior outfit with blue facepaint on the right half of his face. Wanda rolling her eyes before poofing him back to his former outfit.

"Ugh, I still can't believe we'll have go spend the whole day at Vicky's tomorrow..." I sighed deeply, rubbing my temples before letting my fingers slip into my (H/C) hair. Timmy seemed he couldn't agree more. "That's gonna be the death of us!" He stated panicked, not blaming him for thinking like that.

"Yeah, that is a bad break. It's not like while you two were there you could wreck her house, get her in trouble with her parents and give her a taste of her own medicine or anything." Cosmo said with a wide grin on his face, winking at the end of his advise. Wanda hiden under her umbrella with a somewhat horrified face since Cosmo once again flew above her with no underwear.

"Cosmo, what are you implying?" Wanda asked somewhat confused. This made him panick a little, "Ah! I can't be implying anything! I don't even know what imply means... or do I?"

I grinned mischieviously.

"A taste of her own medicine? I like it! Time for Dr. Turner to make an urgent house call..." Timmy's face wearing a small wicked grin while he tapped his fingertops agains one another.

Just imagine it? After all the times she pulled this stun on us, now the rolls are reversed! I can't wait!

"Uh, Timmy?" Doctors don't make house calls anymore." Wanda said, correcting him. "Or do they?" Cosmo questioned with a mischievious grin once again, glancing from one way to the other.

"Do they?" Wanda and I asked dumbfounded at the same time. "I don't know." The male fairy answered with a goofy smile.

And that's how we started sheming our 'evil' revenge plot. Planning what we would do where, where we would begin...

I just couldn't wait to see the look on Vicky's face. I bet it would be priceless!

---
Like ☆, comment and follow :)