Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad - FINAL PART

(V/N): Villain Name
---

Third POV

"YOU CAN NOT WIN!" Galactimus eclaimed. "Come to us, our fairies!" (V/N) yelled turning around. For their two little platinum creatures came flying over on a flying skateboard. Wanda and Cosmo both dressed only in their undergear.
"Hey! Where are my pants?" Cosmo said, covering his underwear in embarrassement.

"Surrender you're powers to us or we shall destroy the earth. Aswell as you're son and daughter!" Galactimus theatened. On that cue, Cosmo and Wanda both poofed up two makeshift rag dolls of  the siblings. "They got (Y/N) and Timmy!" The heroes yelled out in destress.
Each fairy holding one 'kid' by the arms, pulling the string on their backs to make them talk.
"I love you mom. Give up your powers. I love you dad. Give up your powers." The dolls said, sounding like a mix between their real voices and robot voices.

"We dare not endanger our childeren or the earth. It's my favorite of all planets. And they are my favorite of all kids!" Dyno Dad said, holding his heart before pointing to the rage dolls. Wanda holding back an eye that was popping out of the (Y/N) doll, Cosmo holding the Timmy doll by the waist since the arms started to become loose.

Mighty Mom nodding in agreement. "Yes, it seems we only have one choice: We must make ourselves vunerable and relinquish our might abilities."
Dyno Dad sighed at this, using his meat vision to make a hotdog appear in his hand. "I'm going to miss you meat vision."

Other heroes flew to the two villains, holding up their hands in defeat as they 'sat' on their knees. "Galactimus and (V/N), we give you our powers!" They said in defeat.
Finally, the moment they had been waiting for had arrived. "I wish their powers were gone!" Galactimus and (V/N) yelled out, glancing to Cosmo and Wanda to do their thing.

After dropping the rag dolls, they pulled out their magical wands. Changing the once mighty superheroes back to normal. Mom and dad looked again like they normally would. "Farewell, powers." Dad sighed sadly, both adults falling down to the earth.
Cosmo, Wanda, Timmy and (Y/N) were now on the ground. The fairies quickly changing into giant pillows to catch the parents. Mom landed in the feathery softness. Dad however wasn't so luck, landing head first on the ground.

"Mom! Dad!" The kids yelled out happily, hugging their parents. "It's great to have you back!" Timmy said, letting go as an idea popped up in his head.
"Hey, now that we're here in the middle of this barren, battle-scarred wasteland on the outskirts of town. How about a picknick?" He suggested. "Great idea!" (Y/N) said excited.

Cosmo and Wanda poofing up a blanket, along with pink and green 'baskets' of food and drinks.
All holding a sandwich in our hands, Dad staring confused at the hotdog in his hands. "Mm, picknick vision. You don't suppose Timmy and (Y/N) have..." He questioned glancing at his wife.

"Oh, don't be rediculace! Let's just enjoy our lunch with the most important things in our lives: Timmy and (Y/N)!" She said looking at her two children. "Right! This is a boring town anyway." Dad said, pointing to the city behind them. All family members laughing happily.

However, the city had other problems. Like a dragon blowing fire and distroying homes. A tornado leaving a path of distruction where ever it went and UFO's soaring through the evening sky.
The signal light for 'Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad' glowing brightly among them.

Unknown to the citizens of Dimmsdale that they wouldn't return any time soon.

~The End~

---

Be sure to like ☆, comment and follow me :)