Oh Brother! - PART 2

Your POV

School is finally done for today!

My presentation went well. Well, Mrs. Jackson seemed impressed by it in my opinion.

Now standing in front of my locker, I packed my books in my bag, shutting my locker and throwing my backpack over my schoulder.

I waited for the bus, stepping on and back off at our usual stop. I walked the last bit until I finally reached home.

"I'm home!" I said, shutting the front door behind me. "Mom? Dad?" I called out, but got no responds.
'Must not be home yet...' I thoughed.

Making my way up the staircase to my room. I dropped my backpack and jacket by my desk. A sigh escaping my lips as I let myself fall back onto my bed.

I was tired from the long day, but the fatigue quickly faded as I thoughed about what cool stuff I would be doing with Wanda, Cosmo and Timmy later.

Speaking of Timmy, he should be home by now. Maybe he's in his room?
As if on cue, I heard Timmy's bedroom door open and close. Followed by his voice along with Cosmo and Wanda.

I pushed myself back up and walked to our connecting door.

"Hey Timmy, how was school-" I started, only to pauze mid sentence. Timmy's clothes were messy, his hat had a hole in it and his face had dirt and a forming bruise on it.

"What happened to you?" I questioned a little concerned. I took place beside my little brother on his bed.

He told me what had happend, from missing the bus, to bicycling to school, to Crocker failing him, to Francis beating him up for as he called it not letting him copy of the answers of their geography test.

Oh, that grey kid was gonna get a piece of my mind the next time I saw him...

And how all he saw that all his friends hand big brothers helping them.
"Man, the guys are lucky they all have big brothers." Timmy sighed dreamily. "If I had a big brother, he would give me rides to school, beat up Francis play catch with me-, BEAT UP FRANCIS!..."

"Donate a kidney, drive the getaway car, loan you bail money!" Cosmo went on with the endless possibilities. All of us eyeing him with questionable looks. The green-haired fairy sweatdropping slightly, "... I mean, hypothetically."

I kinda zoned out after that.

It actually hurt me to hear Timmy say that stuff. I already do so many things for him, yet it seems to go unnoticed by Timmy, apparently...
I am always willing to do things with him, weither it be video games, sports, homework... you name it!

I was pulled out of my train of thoughts, then Timmy spoke up. "That settles it! I wish I had the perfect big brother! One who'd look out for me, take care of me me, and always shows my best interests at heart. Oh, and beat up Francis!" He finished excited.

"Wha-?!" But before I could even finish my sentence or anything else for that matter, a magical poof followed, filling the room in a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, there stood a tall guy. He had brown hair and blue eyes, just like Timmy. His outfit consisted of a white and pink letterman jacket, a white shirt and some navy jeans. His shoes were the same pink and white like his jacket.

While Timmy looked in wonder, I just rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Hey sport, I'm Tommy." The large teenage boy said. He looked like what I'd had imagined Timmy to look like as a teenager/young adult.

He squated down beside Timmy, setting the younger boy down on his knee. "You wanna play catch? Need a ride to school? How about bail money?" The young adult questioned, pulling out a stack of cash from his back pocket.

"Cool!" Timmy said intrigued.

Tommy put Timmy back down again, now making his way over to me.
"Hey sis." Tommy smiled, holding his arms open to give me a hug.

But I held up my hand in front of him, stopping him right there.

"Let me make this crystal clear to you, I am NOT your sister! I am HIS sister." I spoke, almost venomus like. Pointing to Timmy behind him, who was counting the bailmoney Tommy gave him.

"But that also makes you my sister, doesn't it?" The guy questioned, somewhat confused.

"No, it does not." I stated, my voice clearly reflecting how I was feeling about all this. Pissed as hell.

"(Y/N), Timmy, time for dinner!" Mom called from the kitchen.
I took that as my cue to go downstairs, I could no longer stand to be with 'our older brother'.

"Come on, champ! Let me give you a little bit of brotherly advice: You gotta wash up, before you chow down." I heard Tommy say, he and Timmy following not too far behind down the hallway.

"Okay, brother." Timmy smiled.

Third POV

After all the kids had left Timmy's room, Cosmo and Wanda poofed back into their fairy form. Except Wanda had little hearts floating around her heard.

"We should've made this wish a long time ago." She sighed, dreamily gazing at the door where Tommy had just walked out of.

Cosmo not at all happy with the googely eyes his wife made towards another man.

Your POV

-Downstairs in the kitchen-

Mom had made burgers for dinner. Timmy and Tommy were was eating quietly, so was I. Deciding to just ignore the fact that we had a 'new family member'.

Mom on the other hand, was looking puzzled at Tommy, trying to process the information Timmy had told her.

I heard the front door open and close, indecating that Dad had arrived home.

"Honey, I'm home!" Dad said, peaking his head into the kitchen to see his family eating dinner. Only to see an unfamiliar face among them.

"You remember Tommy, our son? Our 18-year-old son?" Mom commented with some concern, not remembering having another son.

"18?!?" Dad said in shock, his gaze turning to Timmy and I. "But what-their-faces are only 11 and 16!"

"That means your old!" He told Mom dramaticly. "And I have forgotten 2 more wedding anniversaries! Be right back with more presents!" Dad said before dashing out of the kitchen.

"More presents? Works for my old self!" Mom thought, not at all complaining about it. "Welcome home, son!" She said, welcoming Tommy with a hug.

I internally gagged. She had never turned an eye at Timmy or me. What made him so special?

But her happiness ended when Mom suddenly screamed in pain, "Auw, my hip!", placing her hand on the muscle that she had pulled.

Dad chuckling as he suddenly reappeared in the doorway of the kitchen. "Oh, you're not hip anymore. You're old!"

I discretely chuckled at my dad's blunt respond.

I put my plate in the sink once I was done eating before retiring to my bedroom for the rest of that day.