Something Fishy - PART 4

Third POV

Timmy and (Y/N) swam up to the surface, followed by King Greg. Cosmo and Wanda locked up in stocks with a chain he held.

"Behold! The horrors of surface world trash!" (Y/N) announced, pointing towards the beach. The sand covered in tons of garbage. Heck, there was even a garbage truck dumping the trash right then and there!

But the Sea King just shrugged, "Ah, that's no big deal. We would have cleaned that up in no time."

"Well, uhm..." Timmy said, thinking of something else to say. He looked around too, when he got an idea. "Well, that's not all. Behold. The squitsh of surface world waste!"

"Agh, we would've adapted." The King said unimpressed, swimming away.

Timmy and (Y/N) suprised when a stream of waste was dumped on them.

"EW!" (Y/N) gagged.

"Oh yeah?!" Timmy shouted to the King as he swam after him, slowly losing his cool. (Y/N) following her younger brother while trying to wash the waste out of her (H/L) (H/C) locks.

"Well, what about the chaos of surface world society!" Timmy said, pointing to a tall buff dude stomping sand into another person on the beach. Who happened to be their Dad.

"Get off my beach, nerd!" The guy shouted angry. Dad, now beneath a pile of sand, gasped in suprise. "Ah! I am not going anywhere until my son and daughter return from their extended snorckling trip."

"Beside, (Y/N) has the carkeys." Dad added.

The girl looking in confusing at Timmy. "But I don't have the carkeys?!" She stated.

-Meanwhile at the parking lot-

Two fish were in the car, laughing hystericly. One blue, the other on purple. They turned on the motor, stepped on the gas and zoomed off.

To God know's where.

-Back with the siblings-

The Sea King looking at the guy bullying their dad. "We would have made friends with that bully. Telepathically!" He said, tapping his left temple. "That's what we did with all the fish in the sea!"

"Well, we ain't friends with them. Look!" (Y/N) pointed out. Up on the deck was a restaurant, but not just any. A fishfood restaurant. A couple happily enjoying their freshly cooked fish.

"Yeah, we eat your fishbrothers!" Timmy added. But the King simply chuckled, "Haha, so do we sometimes. Although our diet mostly consists of crabs, starfish and the occasional underwater squirrel." He burped at the end, a piece of what looked like fur landing on his hand before throwing it away.

"Well if this is all you two got to show me..." The King concluded, pulling Cosmo and Wanda down by their chains. "...I guess it's Kracken Time!"

Wanda and Cosmo swallowed in worriy of their lives. The giant sea monster rising to the water surface. The Kracken's tentacles wrapping around both fairies, lifting them up to it's mouth."

"Wait!" They both said to the cracken. Timmy sighed, "We have one more thing to show you."

"What are you-" (Y/N) whispered. Timmy hushing her and quietly whispering his plan in her ear. She nodded, looking back to the King.

"We would like to show you one final thing before you. After that, you may do as you please."

"What is it?" The Sea King questioned curiously.

"It's called 'Human Entertainment'." (Y/N) said confidently.

Your POV

-Little time skip-

Timmy and I led the King to the movie theather.

We waited outside with Cosmo and Wanda.
"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked. "Oh, it will. Trust me." Timmy assured her.

Not five minutes later, the Atlantian rules came 'running' outside. His tail moving quickly arcoss the concret. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!! That is the most hidious thing I've ever seen!"

Who knew that Wet Willy the movie was so bad?

The crackens who had come along running through the wall in order to get away. Their eyes covered in horror as they screamed, rushing back towards the sea.

"You two call that enterainment?! You pay 9 dollars to see THAT!?!" The King questioned in both horror and disbelieve.

"10 on the weekends." Cosmo added with a goofy smile.

"Flee! Flee to the safe haven of our clean, undersea euthopia!" King Greg shouted, rushing down the street towards the deck. "Euthopia, I'm coming baby!!!" He yelled out before jumping into the ocean.

"I stand incorrect." I admitted to Timmy in somewhat of a shock.

All of us smiling at each other. Timmy and I high-fived. Timmy's plan had worked, Cosmo and Wanda were safe.