Something Fishy - FINAL PART

Your POV

We were currently back at Atlantis.

But not for a trial, but rather a reward ceremony. Cosmo, Wanda and Timmy wore a golden medal around their neck.
The King placing mine around my neck last as he continued his speech.

"And so, for showing us Atlantians where we truly belong, happily cut off from the surface world from its wretched movies and overpriced snack bars. We present you with these medals of gratitude." The Sea King told us.

"Thank you, your highness." I said, respectfully nodding my head

The banner's of cosmos head crossed out, where replace by him holding his hands up in peace signs.

The merpeople cheering loudly.

"So, does that mean you ain't mad anymore?" Timmy questioned curiously.

"On the contrary! The accursed one- I mean, the beloved one..." The King assured, dubbing Cosmo a better name.

I glanced over to Cosmo. The green fairy telling some merpeople how this all had happened, "And then I said: ' Turn trout? And you're gonna make fun of Greg?"
The merfolk laughing, even one of the cracken's joined in.

"... and you three are welcome here any time!" The Sea King assured. Everyone around cheering loudly.

"Well, what do you know? For once, Cosmo's Inability to learn from his mistakes made things better!" Wanda smiled at Cosmo, who made his way over to us.

"And I'm no longer the accursed one!" He stated proudly before cheering, "Nothing can ruin this day!"

But that moment went by way too quickly. A loud screetching-like roar echoed around us. When we all looked up, our jaws dropped.

"Except a giant squite attack!" Cosmo commented in a panic.
Everyone now screaming in terror, swimming away to take cover. The squite swung his tentical, but missed. Or so we thought.

He had swung at the pillar holding up the underwater city. Many building fell apart. A cloud of dust now filling the water.

The kingdom was in ruin and for the most part was completely distroyed. The merpeople looking around them in horror. Their homes, everything they knew was now nothing more then a pile of rocks.

The King had an utterly shocked expression on his face as he looked at the distraction.

Timmy and I looking at one another in a frightend panic.

"New Accursed Ones! New Accursed Ones!!!" He shouted to my brother and I.
"Let the new hunt begin!"

Cosmo's Beloved One poster falling down and making place for one of us. Our faces scatched out.
Even Cosmo's old statue changed from the king holding him to him holding Timmy. In his other hand holding his trident and a chain. On it was me in cuffed hands.

God dang it!

The merpeople now forming an angry flog, holding pitchforks, shouting and yelling as they charged us.

Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda and I swimming away as fast as we possibly could.

"Uhm, I think they'd wanna get their medales back!" Wanda commented.

"I'm less worried about those medales and more about not getting captured by those furious mer-citizens!" I said, hearing them gain up on us.

We were suddenly suprised when we swam by a very familiar car. In the front sat a blue and purple fish.
"Cleveland-lantis anyone?" The blue fish in the passangers seat asked us.

Anywhere is better then here.

Without a moment to loose, we swam into the car. The door was shut and the purple fish stepped on the gas.
"Road trip!" They shouted enthousiasticly.

We glanced out the back window of the car. The angry merpeople still following us, but grew more and more distant.

Once they were far enough away to our liking, we all let out a breath.
"Pfew! That was too close for comfort." I sighed out in relief.

"You can say that again." Wanda said.

"But I gotta say, I was cool while it lasted." Timmy said with a smile.
I nodded too, "Yeah, even though we can never show our faces there ever again."

"Well, you'll get used to it." Cosmo assured us with a smile. "There are far more places to go visit anyway."

"Well, I don't think I'm gonna visit any other magical places for the time being." I said, relaxing into my seat.

"Same here. Anyway, I wish we were back to normal on the beach!" Timmy wished.

When I opened my eyes again we were indeed back on the beach. Our tails now non-existent, but replace by our legs.

We packed up our stuff and beach towels, walking back to the other part of the beach to find Mom and Dad and head back home.

I had to admit, i was tired from our last adventure. But who knows what our next adventure has in store for us.

~The End~

(A/N):

I hope you guys enjoyed this episode.
Be sure to leave a
like ☆,comment 💬 and follow me
for more upcoming stories

See ya,

Knuffie2019