Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad - PART 3

Third POV

---Meanwhile at Dad's office---

Dad flew into his office. Glancing towards the bin 'IN' as he cracked his knuckles.

'WORK!'
'FILE!'
'SORT!'

In just a matter of seconds the enormous pile of 'IN's were now place in the 'OUT' pile. His office completely spotless. With a satisfied grin he dashed out. Ending up at the little drink fountain, where a couple of other collegues were taking a break, including Dinkleberg. All laughing at one of the man's jokes.

"Good joke, eh Turner." Dinkleberg said, turning sideways to meet Mr. Turner's gaze. "I'm onto you, Dinkleberg." Dad warned him in a low tone voice, poking a finger in the man's chest. With one last glare he dashed out.

---Meanwhile at Mom's work---

Mom had arrived at work aswell. A house was for sale, and the new potential buyers had already arrived. With a kind smile, Mom gave them a quick tour of the facilities.
Coming back outside shaking their hands. A deal was made, and the house was sold. Saying her farwells, she sped off to the other homes that were for sale. As she passed them, the little signs had now all been replaced by a 'sold' sign instead.

The people clapping and cheering. "Thank you so much, mystery home seller!" A lady yelled out from her front lawn.
Mom flying though the air, "Don't thank me, just initial in all the right places!" She said before disappearing out of their views.

---Back at home---

Timmy and (Y/N) were still seated at the kitchen table. Mom and Dad now appearing in the kitchen once more. "So, how was school, kids?" Mom asked them.

"Uh, we haven't left yet. You only left for a couple of minutes." (Y/N) said amazed.
Mom and Dad not sure how to explain this without revealing their secret idenity. "Right! I uh, totally forgot that today is A-few-minutes-at-work day too!" He rambled at high speed. Mom backing up this theory aswell, "You work a few minutes and then you're done!"
A silence fell upon the room. Dad clearing his throat, "Uh, so. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well, the bus doesn't come to pick us up for another 30 more minutes. Want to just, talk?" Timmy suggested, (Y/N) next to him nodding at the idea. Their parents taking a seat at the table with their kids. "That's a great idea, son! As long as it's not about my secret identity, I'm fine!" Dad rambled out, not uttering another word when he realised what he had just said. Mom desiding take over the conversation from there. "So uh, what do you two like to talk about, sweeties?"

---Time skip---

"And that's all you need to know about where babies come from." Dad ended his explanation opening the front door while petting Timmy's head. Mom petting her daughter on the shoulder in the same way. "But what's the machine for?" Timmy asked confused about that part, Dad reasurring him it would be explained to him once he had reached the appropriat age.
(Y/N) on the other hand had learned about these kind of 'things' already, however not in the way Mom and Dad had explained it.

Her thoughts jumping back to reality when their schoolbusses arrived to pick them up. "Here's the bus! Love you, bye!" Timmy yelled out, walking to the bus."Bye mom, bye dad! See ya after school!" (Y/N) said looking over her shoulder to them both, stepping onto her own bus to get to high school.

"Wauw, what cool kids we have!" Dad said proudly, Mom and himself walking back inside.
"It's nice that we got to spend this time with (Y/N) and Timmy." Mom agreed.

"But now we got the whole morning together to do anything we want..." Mom said in a flirt-ish way, pulling him closer her fingers played with material of his tie. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked Mom, the adults looking on another lovingly in the eyes. "Oh yeah." She said with an mishievious grin.
"It's time to fight crime!" Dad said while doing a brave superhero like pose. Mom frowning at what an idiot her huseband could be sometimes. "It says so in the book" He added, pulling out the comic from his costum jacket.

"Oh, well okay. I am... MIGHTY MOM!" She said, taking off her disguise to reveal her superhero costum. Dad doing the same thing, "And I'm-", only stumbling as he tripped over a piece of his costum. "DYNO DAD!" He yelled out, pulling up the clothing item before striking a pose.

 "DYNO DAD!" He yelled out, pulling up the clothing item before striking a pose

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!" An old lady screamed out. A thief ripping her purse from her hands as he made a run for it. Stopping in his steps when Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad blocked his path. The duo giving the thief a punch.

'PUNISH!'

A driver of a bank truck filled with money, ment to transport cash from one place to the other, was startled when a giant magnet pulled them from the ground. The gangster in the helicopter laughing amongs eah other. The machine suddenly stopped, making them gasp in suprise.
"Goodness, it sure is drafty up here." Mighty Mom commented, her hand still resting against the front window. Dyno Dad making his way to the opposite side, "Mm, you'd better button up or you'll catch you death... of justice!"

'GROUNDED!'

A man was peacefully sitting on a park bench. He took the last few bites of his banana before throwing the peel away. Unfortunatly, it landed beside the trash bin. A couple of seconds later, Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad grabbed him by his arms.

'SCOLD!'

The man, just like all the other thiefs and criminals from before, were now locked up behind bars in prision. All crampt up in the tinny space.
"Who knew this town was such a crime infested rathole!" Dyno Dad commented, Mighty Mom agreeing with his statement. "We have to keep fighting bad guys and keep the city safe for our son and daughter." Mightly Mom said. The superheroes jumping into the air before flying off.

---Time skip brought to you by Dyno Dad slamming his face into the screen---

Back home, Vicky was 'babysitting', aka making Timmy and (Y/N) scrub the house from top to bottom. Currently, Timmy cleaning the toilet until it sparked. (Y/N) cleaning the mirror and sinks as Vicky kept a close eye on both of them.

A loud noise suddenly came from outside. With a relieved smile the siblings stopped what they were doing and sprinted towards the front door.
"Hi Vicky, we're home!" Mom said as she and Dad entered. "Say the words... 'Vicky, you can go home!'" Timmy whispered to himself, (Y/N) having the same thought.

"You can go-" Dad started until he was suddenly cut off by an alarm going off. A bright light shining in the night sky, spelling out 'MM & DD'.
"- back to watching Timmy and (Y/N) for the rest of the night!" He ended.
"Look over there!" Mom said pointing behind us. We all turned to look, the parents seeing this as their opportunity to make their escape. Jumping up they made a hole in the roof, flying off to save the city once again! The brother and sister ran over to the whole, "Mom? Dad? Oh no!"

Suddenly a plunger was put on Timmy's head. "Guess what time it is?!" Vicky said with a wide evil grin. Pushing Timmy back into the bathroom. Doing the same to (Y/N) after shoving a scrubbing brush in her hands. She emptied a full bucket of water onto her, slamming the item on her head afterwards. Both kids getting back to work as Vicky went back to watching her favorite TV show. "They'll come back, I know they will." Timmy mumbled scrubbing the toilet. (Y/N) wipping down the sink, "I don't get it, their 'Timmy and (Y/N)' senses should be tingling like crazy right now!"

---Back with Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad---

The two heroes were up in space at the moment. Trying to avoid comets from crashing down to earth. "My 'Timmy and (Y/N)' senses are tingling." Mom said as she tried to push the giant burning stone back. Dad beside her doing the same. "I don't have time for Timmy and (Y/N). I'm trying to make the world save for Timmy and (Y/N)!"