(Y/N) & Timmy's 2D House of Horror - PART 4

Your POV

I had been up in my room for a while, finally deciding to take a break from my schoolbooks. I went downstairs to find my parents and our 'guests'. Dad was putting in a disk in the DVD player.

"Hey (Y/N)! We're about to watch The Hunted Volcano in 3D. Want to join?" Mom said, her 3D-glasses already on.

"No thanks, I think I'll pass..." I declined, making my way to the kitchen. I started making a small snack when something hit me. "Mom, where is Timmy?"

"I think he went to his 'new' room." Vicky answered, a satisfying grin on her face. I should have known she would pull this stunt.
I grabbed an umbrella from by the front door since it was raining cats and dogs, passing through the kitchen I took my bowl of (F/T) (A/N: Favorit treats). Once outside, trying to balance the umbrella against the wind and the treats from falling, I went towards the small dog house.

"Guys, what are we gonna do? Obviously fixing Vicky's house isn't gonna get rid of her and her family!" I heard Timmy ask what confirmed to me that Cosmo and Wanda where in there to.

"Well for starters, you should start by wishing for a bigger dog house. Or just go to the tree house instead." I crunched down to look inside. And my assumption was right, all three of them cramped up in the thiny space. "(Y/N)?" They all said suprised. "What are you doing here?" Timmy asked.

"Well, I was coming downstairs to get a snack break. Only to discover my brother is sheldering in a doghouse in the backyard from this weather." I said, putting the (F/T)'s inside with the others. My body sheldering from the wind underneath the umbrella. "However. We still need to find a way to get our 'guests' out of our house." I said determent, quoting the word guests.

"Maybe you two can think of a way Vicky's parents would want to leave." Wanda suggested, Cosmo's foot still shoved in her face. "Fat chance! They love it here!" Timmy replied.

I made some room since he started crawling out of the little house. We now walked towards the living room window, Cosmo and Wanda appearing beside us. "Just look at them... Sick- UUGH!" All off a sudden being pulled back by the dogleach, falling onto his bum. Me wondering why on earth he would still be wearing that?

Third POV

Inside they could see all of the adults sitting on the sofa while Vicky lay in a lazy position on the carpet up front with a pillow. All except for Vicky, wearing a scared expression. "It's so really..." All parents said mezmerized, fully concentrated on the screen. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!! LOOK OUT!!"

The volcano started flying back and forth, each time slightly moving in and out of the screen

"AH! I'm so scared! Hold me 'new' friends!" Dad yelled out horrified, holding Vicky's dad in a deadgrip.

'Save my kitty!' An olderly lady said scared, although it sounded really monotone. She held out the, rather confused, ginger cat who right after barfed up a hairball. The thing popping even further out screen.

"Hey, all this 3D horror is making me hunger." Mom said taking of the the glasses. Dad doing the same. "Me too. Who wants some snacks?" Dad questioned, both adults now glancing at the Vicky's parents.

They started getting nervous by that question, turning their gazes towards their daughter. "Do we? Do we?" They asked her unsure. Once again wanting her 'promission' first. "Yes." Vicky said in a bored tone while looking over her shoulder to them. "We do! We do!" They answered joyfully. Mom and Dad now getting off the sofa to prepair the snacks.

Timmy and (Y/N) stopped peeking from the window. Both confused by the scene. "They are scared by that dumb movie?!" Timmy asked in disbelieve. "Oh, it's the 3D-glasses. They make it look so scary..." Wanda said, thinking back to when she and Cosmo watched it. But that brought (Y/N) up to an idea.

"Wanda, you're a genious!" The teenager said snapping her fingers.

"She is?" Cosmo asked confused, but when Wanda send a dead glare his way he changed is answer. "I mean- Yeah of course you are. I love you, please don't leave me." The last part barely understandable since he pronounced it so fast.

"Yeah! If they won't leave by themselfs we are gonna scare them out! Cosmo, Wanda, I wish those 3D-glasses made everything they see and hear super scary!" (Y/N) exclaimed excited.
"Oh! And make it so that they can't take them of until they leave our house for good." Timmy added as he criss-crossed his arms with a grin.

And so it was done. The fairies waved their wands to cast the wish, making a SUPER SCARY  poof appear to forfill it.

"Now let's watch and see how it goes!" Timmy said as we both went inside.

---Afterwards inside---

"Come and get it!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. Vicky's family jumped up, speeding off towards the family's dinning table, their 3D-glasses still on.
Mom entered the room with a covered plate.
"Who wants spaghetti and..."

"Eyeballs!" She said, or that is what Vicky and her family heared. Mom in a green monsterform laughing like a maniac beside them. Before them stood a plate with big gooy eyesballs and worms, Vicky's parents shrieked out in absolute horror. Vicky herself didn't look scared in the slightest. "Eyeballs? Big deal, that's not scary." She said popping an eyeball into her mouth. Her parents screaming in terror as they witnessed her doing so.

"What did you say to our new friends?!" Dad yelled out worried and angry. Mom however was confused. "I said spaghetti and meatballs." She glances down at the plate.
"Do you want to be stuck here alone with the kids again?! Let me handle this!" Dad glared before walking over to them with a towel covered plate.
"Who wants a slice of French..."

"Arm..." The family hear. Dad pulling of the lid to reveal the bodypart waving a small French flag.
Now Mom and Dad laughing evily in their eyes. Vicky's parents clinging onto one another while screaming for their dear life.

"Pfff, a seperate arm? Only one? Been there." Vicky stated unimpresses.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" Mom asked somewhat worried avout their reaction. She picked up a meatball with her fork, before eating it. Her cheeks and mouth now dripping from the sause. "Mmmm, their juicy and delicious."
Vicky's parents giving the expression like they were about to puke.

Dad pulled out a knife, cutting open the baguette. Afterwards dropping three meatballs in-between, while the sause dripped from the sides. "Or maybe a meatball sandwich."
The couple screaming at the top of their lungs when they watched the green looking 'monster', devour the French arm filled with eyeballs. Mom laughing while putting another eyeball in her mouth. Licking off their mouths and fingers as they were enjoying the taste.

Vicky's dad couldn't take it anymore. "That's it! We're out of here!" He pulled his wife along, hearding straight to the exit.

"WAIT! Don't go new friends!!" Dad yelled out despreat.

By now Vicky's dad was dragging along his wife, picking up his youngest daughter and dog on the way. But when he was about to run out, Vicky blocked his path. "Nobody is going anywhere! Hunted house, smunted house! As long as I am making money here, WE STAY!!!" She shouted out at the end. All her familymembers shaking in fear.

"Come back!" The monster parents said to them from the kitchen. Mom holding the plate with 'spaghetti'.

The eyes of Vicky's dad, as well of the others, shifted between the cold dead eyes of his teenage daughter and the monster parents. After a few times, they made their decision...
Speeding over to cling themselfs onto the Turner's legs, glancing over to the redhead in absolute horror while Vicky started hammering the door shut with the help off some wooden placks and nails.

'Wauw, this wasn't going the way I had planned it...' I thought, not quite sure on what to do next.