Something Fishy - PART 1

~
Requested by marco0007
~

Third POV

Finally weekend, and what better way to spend it then by spending a day at the beach.

Mom and Dad were at the more crowded part of the beach.

Timmy and (Y/N) were a little further, exploring the other empty parts of the shore. After finding a spot, Timmy lay out his towel.

As (Y/N) was doing the same, Cosmo and Wanda appeared beside the beach towel, disguised as a bucket with shovel and volleyball.

Timmy took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh sea breeze. "Ah! You know what my favorite part of being on the beach is?" He questioned no one in particular.

"The fesh air?" Cosmo guessed.
"The clean white sand?" Wanda tried again. (Y/N) glanced around. They were indeed on a part of clean white sand, but other then that, the beach was filled with trash.

"The blue ocean water?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Nope!" Timmy smiled, reaching behind his back. "I get to use these super cool 'Wet Willy Snockeling And Swim Mask Set'!"

"But you hated that movie." Cosmo reminded him, "You said it was the worst movie of all time!"

"Yes. But they gave me free stuff!" Timmy said, unpacking the Wet Willy Kit.

Your POV

I was applying some sunscreen when I suddenly heard Cosmo comment. "Wauw, no tan lines!"

I put one and one together, and shut my eyes tightly. Not wanting to see a butt naked Timmy.

After a minute or two I asked, "Are you decent?"

"Yeah, yeah." Timmy said slight bored, probably due to my question. I uncovered my eyes to see Timmy in a one piece bathing suite. A white wigg, swimming goggles and flipflops on his feet. "Now let's dive into the non-stop underwater excitement of snorkeling!" He said, taking a hero pose.

I roled my eyes with a smile. He really thought this gear would be any different from any other swimiminggear?

I shrugged my shoulders, taking my own goggles out om my bag. "Sure. I'm coming along, though."

I got up, passing Timmy before breaking out into a run. "Last one in the water has to clean the fishbowl for a month!" I teased.

"Hey!" I heard Timmy yelled out behind me. I ran the first steps into the water before swimming further away from the shore.

"That's not fair! You had a head start!" Timmy complained, finally catching up as I adjusted my goggles.

"Life's not fair, little bro." I said with shrug. I took a deep breath before going underwater. Timmy and I not swimming too far apart. But the sea bottom was not what either of us expected. It was full of seaweed, garbage and other junk.

Cosmo and Wanda, in goldfish form, swimming slightly ahead giving us a confused look.

"This stinks!" I head Timmy said above the water. I came back up too.

"Having fun floating two inches below the water?" Wanda questioned.

"This is totally boring!" Timmy sighed annoyed. "Yeah, how come there's only junk down there?" I agreed.