Confusion

(Y/n)'s POV:-

(Y/n)'s POV:-

I think... I got hit by a truck..? Am i dead now?

Maybe i'm not dead. Should i try to wake up or something?

I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by trees.

Why am i in a forest? When did the night even fall?

What place is this? Am i still alive?

Suddenly, i heard some footsteps...

'Is someone there?' I asked to myself.

Suddenly some people appeared in front of me, and one guy started shouting.

"NOO! TANJIRO DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND! TANJIROOOOOO THERE'S SOME DEMON SITTING ON THE GROUND! LETS RUN AWAY!" the guy shouted.

Wait, that name seems— familiar....?

'Tanjiro? Wait; Is that Zenitsu and Inosuke!? Why are they standing in front of me? Am i in the afterlife?' i asked myself.

The brown-haired boy came up to me and asked "Excuse me, are you okay?"

Well, if i really lived in this era, i would've 100% confused myself with a demon-

Tanjiro's POV:-

After we stayed for a bit in the Wisteria House, the Kasugai crow told us to go to the Natagumo Mountain, as several Demon Slayers went missing there.

After a long walk, we finally got to the top of the mountain.

"NOO! TANJIRO DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND! TANJIROOOOOO THERE'S SOME DEMON SITTING ON THE GROUND! LETS RUN AWAY!" Zenitsu suddenly started shouting.

I sighed and looked in front of me to see a girl sitting down.

She gave off the smell of a human, so i don't need to be worried.

She looks different from the others around here, maybe she's from the city.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked her.

She stared at me, then asked "Am i in the Natagumo Arc now?"

"Natagumo... Arc?" I asked her.

"Oh, no. Nevermind about that. This is the Natagumo Mountain, right?" She asked while getting up from the ground.

"Yes. It's the Natagumo Mountain.. Have you lost your way? Or do you live nearby?" I asked her.

"I think i have lost my way.. I come from... Asakusa?" She said in confusion.

"By the way, you're Tanjiro, right?" She asked.

"Yes, but how do you know me?" I asked her— confused.

"W-well, my grandma lives in the same mountain as you.. And she've bought charcoal from you, too..?" She said.

"I see, that's how you know me!" I said.

She gives off a scent of confusion and... sadness? i don't know..

"May i know your name?" I asked.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." She replied.

(Y/n)? I see.
______________________________________

~hellow hellowww! Sorry if the chapter seemed short! I'll try to make a longer one for chapter 2 ! I hope you guys like it!~

Edit:- I re-wrote this chapter.
______________________________________
(~i update anytime i want~)