Hashira

Tanjiro is going to die

Tanjiro is going to die..? Because of me, tanjiro is going to die?

"Night Breathing, Fourth Form: Countless Days, Countless Nights"

I sliced... rui's head? How did i get out of his threads? Huh? Nezuko is out too.... I'm feeling dizzy...

I guess, I'll pass out.

~timeskip~

"Hey, wake up. I said wake up. WAKE UP! CAN'T YOU GUYS HEAR ME?!? WAKE UP OR I'M GOING TO-"

"Huh?"

I'm with the Hashiras now..? But back then... How did i kill rui?

"She looks so cute ! Why is she here?" Mitsuri asked.

Did... MITSURI CALL ME CUTE?!?!?! ME? CUTE?

"Poor souls.... Namu Amida Butsu" Gyomei said while crying.

"She looks like an ignorant brat, i wonder how she killed that demon. They told us that she used a breathing form that isn't even recognized by anyone. She isn't wearing a uniform too."

"And this brat... I want to kill him. I loathe demons in the first place"

"Trash. Especially this brat... He's an idiot! And this girl... Oi.. What in the world is a "Night Breathing"? Did you create it by yourself? Or did someone pass it to you? Was it powerful enough to kill a 12 kizuki in one slash? You seem like a rookie. Or is it a powerful breathing form made for rookies?"

"Mr. No Eyebrows, please stop asking questions. I don't remember a single question you asked. I'm tired, so stop talking."

"I'll kill-"

"Shinazugawa-san, that's enough! She seems to be injured very much! If she puts any more pressure on her wounds, her blood vessels would pop!"

"Blood vessels popping? That'll make a flamboyant sound! Come on, do it!"

"Kocho-sama... I found this in her pocket.. I don't know what this is... It seems like a rectangular box?" The kakushi said.

"Ara ara! May I know what that is, (Y/n)-san?"

"I-it's something important....
Please give it to me..."

"I see! Sure! Here you go!" Shinobu said.

"Thank you...." i said.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived" the twins said in an eerie voice.

"Good morning, my dear children. I am pleased to see that we have reached our biannual hashira meeting. The weather seems to be great today, i wonder if the sky is blue." Oyakata-sama said.

"My greetings, oyakata-sama. I am pleased to see that you're in good health and bright as always."

"And yes, as you said, the weather is amazing today, and the sky is blue as well."