The End Of Enmu

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"I want to open it!" Inosuke shouted.

"Okay, Inosuke. But be careful." Tanjiro replied.

"Don't boss me around! I'm the leader!" Inosuke said, huffing.

"Fine!" Tanjiro replied.

"Just watch."

"Beast Breathing, Second Fang; Slice!" Inosuke shouted as he cut the metal ground(?) open.

There was Enmu's neck bone.

"It's the bone; the demon's neck bone!" Tanjiro said, not believing his eyes.

"Water Breathing, Eighth Form; Waterfall Basin!" Tanjiro tried to cut the neck bone.

But, the skin that we just cut a few moments ago, covered itself and turned into a large... bowl?

I don't know how to explain that. Though, I hope the people that know demon slayer understand.

Well uh, maybe i should try to damage it?

"Night Breathing, First Form; Darkness Of The Moon"

I sliced the worm like stuff and the hands shooting out of the basin(?)

"Inosuke! (Y/n)! We're going to synchronize our breathing and attack together!" Tanjiro said.

"One of us is going to slash the while another one will sever the bone! If it tries to cover up again, the last one remaining will cut it open again!" Tanjiro added.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Great idea! I can praise you for that!" Inosuke said, surprisingly.

"Thanks!" Tanjiro said while getting into position.

"...Let's go!"He gave a signal, so we could start to move.

Right when we took our first step, an eye appeared right in front of us that said "Dream".

"Inosuke, (Y/n)! Don't forget to cut yourself in that dream!" Tanjiro warned.

"(Y/n)? You're back?" Someone asked.

I'm not gonna waste any more time here thinking about my past.

I went outside again, to a place with no living creatures.

I cut my neck.

"I'm back!" Maybe i shouldn't have said that.

Again, it put me back to sleep.

Shoot! I forgot that in the manga and anime, Tanjiro says that he should close his eyes when he's awake.

I should try that too;

I again cut my neck, and closed my eyes immediately.

"Tanjiro! Close your eyes!" This should save a lot of time.

"Al-"

Eventhough i told him, this boy forgot to close his eyes.

I jumped inside the bowl thing.

As Tanjiro was trying to wake up, he mixed up the reality and dream, almost cutting his neck.

Me and inosuke held him back, though.

"Oi! Monjiro! It's the reality! Not the dream! Don't fall for his trap! Don't die such lame deaths." Inosuke warned Tanjiro, who is trying to wake up.

Tanjiro instantly woke up, while we cut up and damaged the eyes.

"I'm wearing the hide of the Mountain God! I bet he's too scared to look at me! You loser eyeballs!" Inosuke shouted.

Looking at the surroundings, it seems like Enmu did not activate the spell again, yet.

"Now, Inosuke! Tanjiro! Let's cut this thing fast!" I said.

Wait, OH

OH

I FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT

It's the guy from before! The one that was standing here!

He's gonna stab Tanjiro. Gosh.

"Inosuke! Tanjiro! Look out for the-"

"Don't you dare get in the way of my dreams!" They guy came.

As he came near Inosuke, I took my katana and changed the direction of his attack, causing the guy to fall.

"Inosuke! You alright?!" Me and Tanjiro asked.

"I-"

The guy got up again, and Tanjiro kinda punched his head, now he passed out.

"Monjiro! Forget about that idiot!" Inosuke said, and i nodded supporting Inosuke.

"I can't do that! I can't let him die!" Tanjiro said, while pulling that guy with him.

"Tanjiro, we should slice this demon's head off soon, or it would gain it's power again." I said.

"Yeah, Monjiro! (Misp/N) is right!" Inosuke agreed with me.

The hands shooted out again, while we were dodging and slicing it.

"Inosuke, (Y/n)! Let's synchronize our breathing and chop off the demon's head! Let's attack together." Tanjiro said.

"Alright!" Inosuke and i said in unison.

We got up to the top of the train, and waited for the right moment to attack.

As soon as the flesh started moving, we jumped and attacked the worms.

Everything was going fine until the eyes appeared again.

"Crap! (Misp/N), injure those eyeballs!" Inosuke said.

We both damaged them while going down.

"Follow my lead!" Inosuke said.

"Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang..." He started.

The moment we got down, Inosuke slashed the flesh.

As i tried to close itself again, i sliced it again.

"Night Breathing, First Form; Darkness Of The Moon!" It stayed still this time, while Tanjiro was about to attack.

"Hinokami Kagura ; Clear Blue Sky!" Tanjiro cut Enmu's neck cleanly.

The train went berserk, jumping up and down.

Thank goodness, Kyojuro, Nezuko and Zenitsu would be protecting the passengers down.

The train stopped when it fell kinda upside down.

A major problem is over. Oh, wait.

It did not get started yet.
______________________________________

Someone's POV:-

"Akaza."

"Yes, Master?"

"Go there where Enmu was."

"Understood, Master."
______________________________________
-×-