Behind The Storyline

A reminder that this story happened in the timeskip from 'The Mugen Train Arc' to 'The Entertainment District Arc'
______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Yo, crow. Am i going in the right way..? It feels like, i've been going round and round...?" I asked.

"That's because you were swirling around, and lost your senses."

"HUH?! How rude?!" I shouted at my crow, who was being mean to me.

I just finished a mission that was assigned to me, and was trying to get to the nearest Wisteria House.

It seems that there is a festival going on here, so there are many stalls, and people here.

"I wasn't being rude. I was just stated what you actually did!" The mean crow again said.

"Haha, damn. You know, you're blunt as the new-"

"Ouch!"

I bumped on someone...?! My tummy hurts as hell-

"I'm sorry." I heard someone say.

"Huh? It's alright! I'm the one-"

I saw a child in front of me, who was probably 7 or 8. He had kinda like orange-red hair.

"Wait, little guy! You look like a familiar face, haha!" I interrupted myself.

I couldn't quite remember that face, but i've definitely seen it somewhere.

"Huh? I've never seen you, though. Who are you? And who even carries a Katana with them, anyways?" The boy asked, frowing.

"Oh! I'm (L/n) (Y/n)! What's your name?" I asked, smiling at the little boy.

"I'm Nakahara Chuuya. And thank you for wasting my precious time, (L/n)-san. Goodbye."

"SAY WHAT?!" I aggressively shouted and pulled the kid back, not letting him go.

I thought the real Nakahara Chuuya-san had black-brown hair.....? Maybe his hair colour is different now because we're literally in an anime.

That makes sense. Doesn't it..?

"HUH?! ARE YOU THE KIND OF PERSON WHO KIDNAPS KIDS AND CHOP THEM UP!? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE CARRYING A KATANA?!" The boy screeched, almost crying for his dear life.

Everyone looked at us weirdly, and some gave me a dead-glare.

"No no! Don't worry! He's my nephew! He just haven't seen me for a long time, so he doesn't remember me well!" I explained to the people, who were questioning me about interacting with the child.

They thankfully went away, though.

"Huh?! You're not my aunt!" Chuuya whisper-shouted.

"Yes! I was just trying to get away. Though, believe me! I'm a good person! Do not worry!" I ensured Chuuya.

"You're suspicious." The child said.

"EH?!" I said, shocked.

"Though, where are your parents? Your dad? Wait, isn't he a military doctor, though?" I asked.

"Huh?! How do you know about my father's profession? Are you from my town?" Chuuya asked.

"Well, uhm... I'm a witch...?" I questionably said.

"Are you for real?" The kid asked, disgusted.

"Yes yes! I uh.... know about everyone..(?)" I replied.

"Now, anyways. Where are your parents, Chuuya-kun?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"They're at the hotel we're staying. I came outside to look around a bit." Chuuya said, huffing.

"AND YOU KNOW?! I'VE BEEN BOTHERED BY THE WAY YOU'RE CALLING ME 'CHUUYA-KUN' LIKE WE KNOW EACH OTHER! ARE YOU MAD?! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" The kid randomly shouted, which i didn't even listen to.

"Are you sure you know your way back, Chuuya-kun?" I asked, looking at the stalls nearby.

"I JUST SAID-"

"Man, Chuuya-kun. You gotta chill, you know? Don't get so angry, i'm not a creep or a weirdo, alright?" I said, trying to calm the furious boy in front of me.

"You don't seem like a creep, but you sure are a weirdo." Chuuya said.

"Right..."

"Anyways, why are you carrying a Katana? You're bothering me." The boy said, walking away.

"Uh- well..? I'm a Demon Slayer..?" I said, questionably.

"Do demons even exist?" The boy asked, glaring.

"Yes yes, they do. Do not ever question their existence, Chuuya-kun. If you do, the consequence will be really bad." I said.

"Eh..." Chuuya started judging me. I knew it from the look of his eyes.

He started staring at a certain stall, soon.

It was a stall which sold fancy hats.

"You want one?" I asked.

"Nah!" The boy shouted, kind of embarrassed.

"Come on! I know you want it~" I said, while making way to the stall.

"How much is that one?" I asked, pointing at the one, Chuuya was staring at.

Chuuya puffed his cheeks out, madly blushing from happiness.

"Here's your hat!" I said, giving to the boy who was nearly a tomato now.

"T-thank you very much, (L/n)-san..." He said, while taking the hat.

"It's alright-"

"(L/N)! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE WISTERIA HOUSE, NOW! OR YOU WON'T WAKE UP FOR THE MISSION TOMORROW!" My embarrassing crow shouted.

"No, why is that crow-"

"Okay, bye, Chuuya-kun! You know the way to your hotel, right?" I asked.

"Yes, i do know the way. Bye, let's meet again." The boy said, looking at me.

"Sure! Let's meet again!" I said, and waved at him.

I soon made my way to the Wisteria House and slept well, as i met the little Chuuya.

______________________________________
                                 -×-