King Of The Demons

Someone's POV

"What?" i asked.

"Yes, my lord. She has reincarnated." he told me.

"Is she at her full power?" i asked.

"Yes. She's the one who killed Lower Moon 5 with a single attack." he told me.

"Send Upper Moon 3 to her." i ordered.

"As you wish, my lord." he told me.

______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been a week since i've been in the butterfly mansion. And i guess it's the rehabilitation arc, now.

Shinobu and the others are so sweet to me for no reason. Though, i'm pretty happy about it.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaaaannnnn!! Do you want to watch me drink a whole bottle of water in 5 seconds??" Zenitsu asked

"Uh.. Sure i guess..?" i replied.

"AHAGSGSSGFAGSH LooK i FiNiSHeD DriNkInG ThE wAtER!!"

"Uh yeah sure, that was great!" i said.

Soon enough, Tanjiro came by and took Zenitsu, saying that they needed to train their breathing skills.

I guess, i have some free time.

Maybe i should take a walk down the forest!

Yeah, that would be nice.

Though, the thought of walking down the forest kind of bugs me. I certainly do not know why, too.

Wait- maybe i should borrow a kunai from shinobu, just in case a demon appears in front of me..?

"Shinobu, are you busy right now?" i asked her.

"No, (Y/n)-chan! Say, what is it?" She asked me.

"Well- i thought i would take a walk down the forest, but the soon is soon gonna set, so i just wanted to ask you if you have a kunai or something that i could borrow..?" I asked her.

"Oh, right! I ought to inform you something, (Y/n)-chan! Oyakata-sama requested the swordsmiths to forge a sword for you, and it just arrived!"

"Though, if there's a demon in the sight, are you alright enough to kill it...? Are you feeling okay..?" Shinobu added.

Oyakata-sama is such a good guy, he even ordered a sword for me from Amazon- i mean, the swordsmiths!

"I see! I would love to see it! And yes, i'm feeling pretty alright, so i think i can deal with the demons!" I replied.

As long as the Water Breathing or the whatever breathing works, i'm good to go.

"Is that right? I'm relieved! And here is the katana!" She replied.

Shinobu handed me the katana that was wrapped in a piece of cloth.

I opened the cloth to see a white saya, patterned with gold designs.

It really looks good, i wonder why they gave such a beautiful sword to a crackhead like me.

"It looks really beautiful!" I said.

"Yes, isn't it?" She replied.

I pulled out the blade, and stared at it.

"I wonder what colour it will turn!" Shinobu said.

I slowly watched the blade turn into a dark, indigo-like colour, with a bit of white at the tip.

"It's two-toned... Is this normal?" I asked shinobu