The Entertainment District

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Don't run off anywhere by yourselves, idiots. You'll catch everyone's attention." Uzui warned us, while entering the district.

"Alright." I replied.

Though, Zenitsu being the dumb boy he is, got off the cart and started wandering off on his own.

"Yellow-haired boy! We have some candy! Do you want some..?" Some oiran asked.

"Everyone is so pretty here!" Zenitsu said, that is until Uzui gave him a slap and pulled him over to the Wisteria House we were staying in for now.

"Listen, I want you four to infiltrate the District and look for my bride." Uzui said.

"H-hey... DONT YOU DARE TO USE THE CORPS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS! THOUGH, IM SURE WOMEN DONT LIKE AN ODDBALL LIKE YOU!" Zenitsu shouted, very dramatically.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT A WIFE WHO'S INFILTRATED THE DISTRICT! YOU LITTLE IDIOT!" Uzui shouted back.

"HUH?!"

"They've been sending me information, though I've not received anything in the past few months. So I want to check up on them." Uzui said.

"YOU.. HAVE A WIFE?!" Zenitsu asked, surprised much.

"I do, three of them at that. They all are excellent shinobi." Uzui replied.

"YOU HAVE.. THREE.. WIVES?! HOW?! HOW CAN A SCREWED UP ODDBALL LIKE YOU-"

"SHUT UP!" Uzui said, while punching Zenitsu.

"Hey, don't you think they'd be dead by now?" Inosuke asked, only to get punched by Uzui again.

"We have bought what you asked for, sir." One of the workers said.

"Thanks! Leave it there."

"(Y/n), do you know how to put makeup? I don't have any idea on how to make these three ugly ducklings look like women." Uzui said.

"Uhh, yes! I do know, though my knowledge on Japanese makeup is... uh.." I mumbled the last part, so it could inaudible.

"HUH?! WHY SHOULD (MISP/N) PUT SOME RANDOM STUFF ON MY FACE?! I AINT AGREEING!"

"KYAAAH! I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY IF (Y/N)-CHAN DOES MY MAKEUP! AFTERALL, SHE'S SO CUTE-"

"I don't have much knowledge on makeup, but i've sure seen Nezuko do it sometimes!"

"Gosh. (Y/n), don't pressure yourself on putting makeup for these three. I'll take care of them. You better do your own makeup." Uzui said.

"Uh, it's alright, I could-"

"DO YOUR OWN MAKEUP!"

"Okay! Cool down!"

I went into another room, and changed into the Yukata I got.

It's not that much, but I hope I look okay.

"Now, of course you can't be going on with your own names, so you guys are Zenko, Sumiko, and Inoko."

"WHAT?!"

"And (Y/n), you'd be Furiko."

"THE HELL-"

"Now now, let's go! Don't stand there wasting time!" Uzui said, being the guy he is.

Though, makeup of those three was, uh- really... bad? I could've done it better, but.. yeah. Can't do anything about it, i guess.

AND HE GAVE ME THE NAME 'FURIKO'?!

Of course, i couldn't go out there with my real name, but FURIKO?!