Rengoku Kyojuro

(Y/n)'s POV

Swish

I found it.

"Kyojuro-san! The demon thing is there!" I said.

"Flame Breathing, Third Form.." Kyojuro started

He sliced those demon worms cleanly.

I've been using only 2 or 3 forms of the night breathing. Heck, i only know those.

"Kyojuro-san, behind you." I said.

"Alright!" Kyojuro said as he sliced them effortlessly.

Am i the only one who's not even straining one bit? All of them are fighting enmu and damaging him but i'm literally just standing here, slicing those worms-

It's not like it'll burn him; my forms.

I don't even know about it.

"(Y/n), please go help Tanjiro's sister and the young yellow haired boy! I'll take care of this car!" Kyojuro shouted.

"Understood;" I said and ran to the other car.

Tanjiro's there?

"Tanjiro? What happened?" I asked.

"The demon is hiding inside the train, somewhere... We're searching for it." Tanjiro said.

"I think; it's in the first car, Tanjiro. Because when we were- patrolling the other cars, i didn't see anything suspicious in those. We didn't properly check the first car, so i'm assuming the demon would be hiding there." I said.

Oh god, i sounded so dumb. I can't just tell him 'I know this because i've read the manga!'. I should somehow make a story though it's nonsense(?)

"Alright, you might be correct. Let's go and check. (Y/n)-san, can you please come with us?" Tanjiro asked.

"Can nezuko and zenitsu manage?" I asked.

"Hmmph hmmph!" Nezuko replied.

"Alright, then."

We got up the train and ran towards the first carriage.

"I sense it! It's in the front!" Inosuke shouted.

"So it's where the charcoals are loaded?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes!" Inosuke said.

Inosuke got in top of the charcoal car, and sliced the car in front of us open.

But, the worm stuff- I mean, enmu's flesh tried to close the car.

"Inosuke!" We both shouted.

"Fishy... Really fishy.. Especially around here!" Inosuke shouted.

"Who the hell are you?! G-get out of here!" The conductor shouted.

"The demon's head.. The demon's head.. Is here!" Inosuke said, kind of excited.

The moment he said that, flesh hands shot out of the car directly to inosuke.

"Gross!! Get away from me, Shoo Shoo!" Inosuke said, while slicing the hands.

Suddenly, more hands shot back and held inosuke in place.

"What? That's way too many hands! Uh-oh..." Inosuke said and one hand kind of smashed his face.

This is my chance, I've got to slice those worms.

"Night Breathing, First Form; Darkness Of The Moon!" I shouted as I sliced the worms (hands).

"Water Breathing, Sixth Form; Whirpool!" Tanjiro shouted, slicing the hands.

We both cut off all the arms, and soon inosuke was free.

"Inosuke, are you alright?" Tanjiro asked.

"It's not like you two came to my rescue, okay?!" Inosuke shouted, kinda angry.

"Yeah, We know!" Tanjiro and I said.

Tanjiro suddenly squat down, and looked at the floor, thinking about something.

"The demon's down there, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes. It's directly below."
________________________________