Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Finally!" I shouted, being happy that i killed the demon successfully.

It's been 3 months since the fight with Akaza, thought it feels like only a day passed by.

I've been getting solo missions, and i'm very happy that i could kill the demons with only the first form of Night Breathing.

"MY LEGS AREN'T WORKING!"

"HAYAMI, HELP ME!" i pleaded to my crow.

"I'm a crow! I can't even move your hand!" Hayami replied.

"Right.. I guess i have to walk by myself.."

I walked, walked and walked, that is until i saw the butterfly mansion.

I went flying inside, yes. I can't stand anymore. My legs hurt. I haven't even walked this much when i went to school.

What a pain to walk, fr.

"Oi, you'll be coming with me!" I heard someone say.

"No! Let go of me! Kanao! Kanao!"

"Huh?" I turned back to see Tengen. Yes. Him tryna kidnap Aoi and Naho.

I thought i had more time left to deal with this white-haired dude.

"Uhh, bro?" I said, trying to call Uzui.

"Oh! You're that girl from the Hashira Meeting back then! I'll have to say that the clothes you wore that time was very flashy and flamboyant!" Usui said.

I think he's talking about my sweatshirt and the joggers i wore that time..

"Uh, thanks! But could you put those two down?" I asked.

"Nope. I need some female corp members for a mission. Plus, i don't need to ask permission from Kocho to take these two, as these aren't her Tsuguko!" Uzui replied, glaring at everyone.

"Good point, but Naho's not a member of the corps, and Aoi doesn't go on any missions." I said.

"Is that right? Then i don't need you." Tengen said, throwing Naho down, whom i later catched.

"You'll be coming with me, it doesn't matter whether you go on missions or not." Uzui said.

"How dare you treat girls like that?! Let go of her!" Someone shouted.

Yeah, that's definetly Tanjiro.

Everyone looked at him in silence, in disbelief.

Poor Tanjiro, he looks very confused.

"Uh, (Y/n), what's going on?" Tanjiro asked me.

"Well, this fella needs some female corp members for a mission, and is dead serious on taking Aoi with him." I said.

"He's kidnapping Aoi! Help us, Tanjiro!" The girls shouted.

"Kanao! Kanao!" Aoi shouted.

Kanao then suddenly ran up to Uzui and pulled him back.

"HUH?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BUGGERS?! CAN YOU ALL STOP WEEPING!? I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HER, ALRIGHT? LITTLE IDIOTS!" Uzui shouted.

Tanjuro then tried to head-butt Uzui, only to head-butt the ground.

"Are you all alright?!" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes! But he has Aoi!" Kiyo replied, while crying.

"You're an idiot, too. You thought i would fall victim to one of your measly head-butts? Pathetic."

"I'm Lord Uzui Tengen, former shinobi. A flashy man reown around these parts."

"Let Aoi go! You kidnapper!" Tanjiro said.

"Hentai! Hentai!" The girls shouted.

"Oi! You two! Who do you think you're talking to?!" Uzui shouted.

"Uh, well, you're a Hashira, so.." I started.

"Very-"

"I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira! Hmmph!" Tanjiro said.

"WHAT?! DONT 'HMMPH' ME! YOU IDIOTS!"

"Don't force a person to do something! They would have their reasons about why they won't do it!"

"Huh?"

"We'll go instead of Aoi!" Tanjiro said.

Oh, here he goes.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" Uzui asked.

Zenitsu and Inosuke then made a kinda cool appearance near Uzui.

Which Uzui didn't even bat an eye, at that.

"This is what i mean by 'we'!" Tanjiro said.

"I still need a girl. Atleast one. Even if i put some makeup on you three, it'll be obvious at one point." Uzui said.

"Well? Can i come?" I asked.

"(Y/n)! You'd be tired from the fight with the Upper Moon.." Tanjiro said.

  "...."
"......."
".........."

"Tanjiro, that was three months ago." I said.

"Y-yes, but.."

"Okay, then this flashy girl is the one we'll be going with." Uzui said.

"Alright. Listen up, brats. I am Lord Uzui Tengen, The God of Festivals and Flashiness. If i tell you to turn into a mouse, you have to! If i tell you to turn into a monkey, you'll turn into one! You'll have to obey me!" Uzui said.

"Uh, nice to meet you, God of Festivals. I guess, i'm goddess of pudding.. No, ramen? God, this is embarassing.." Everyone stared at me.

"Very well-"

"IM THE GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS!"

"Who are you, boar head? You're creepy." Uzui said.

We looked at him in disbelief.

"Well, let's go! Hurry up!" The moment he said that, bro was gone far away.

I couldn't even see him, i guess i gotta run fast.
______________________________________
                                -×-