Akaza Pt.2

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Those are such fine swords, isn't it?" Akaza asked, after licking his hand that just regenerated.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Upper Moon 3?" I asked after he backed off.

".... I'm the one supposed to ask that, lady." He replied, annoyed.

"I know i'm a lady, dude. My name's (L/n) (Y/n)."

"I see." Akaza said.

"(Y/n), have you seen him or fought him before?" Kyojuro asked.

"W-well, yes! I once went to train in the forest when he came." I replied.

"I see."

"I can't understand why you'd go after a wounded person" Kyojuro asked Akaza.

"He could get in the way of the chitchat—of us three." Akaza replied, not really paying attention to us, and looking at Tanjiro

"I'm meeting you for the first time, but i already dislike you. He seems like a bother. Doesn't he, (Y/n)?" Kyojuro asked me.

"Yeah, kinda. He's a bit annoying, it seems." I replied.

"Is that right? Well, I loathe weak humans, too." Akaza replied.

"Then, it looks like your sense of value is completely different from mine and (Y/n)'s." Kyojuro said.

"All right, then I have a brilliant proposal for-"

"Don't even think of asking us to become demons."

"You sure are smart, lady." Akaza started

Whaaaat? I literally know about the story and I'm sure I hadn't said that, you would've been nagging me.

"So? What about it?"

"I will not."

"No way in hell, bro."

Everyone stared at me intensely.

Did I say something wrong?

Wait...

Did I just call Akaza 'bro'.....?

"Uhh, it's just a slang...? Please don't mind it.."

"I can tell your strength at a glance. You two are Hashiras, aren't you? Your fighting spirits have been honed to the hilt. It's close to the realm of the highest." Akaza stated.

"What?! I'm not a hashira, though.."

"What about you?" Akaza asked, pointing at Kyojuro.

"I'm the Flame Hashira. Rengoku Kyojuro."

"You're the Flame Hashira.. I see. I've never encountered a Flame one, though."

"I'm Akaza."

"And you, lady. You are far too powerful to not be a Hashira."

"That's the only thing I agree with him, Monjiro!" Inosuke whispered in Tanjiro's ear.

"Kyojuro, (Y/n). Let me tell you why you can't enter the realm of the highest. It's really simple. It's because you're a human." Akaza said.

"Because you are going to grow old. You're going to die." He added.

"Become a demon, Kyojuro and (Y/n). Do that and we three can go on training for a hundred, for two hundred years. You can become stronger." Akaza again tried to persuade us.

"I would never give up on my humanity to become a monster that feeds on others to live!" I said.

"Both growing old and dying are part of the beauty of being an ephemeral creature like a human. The fact that they grow old and die, is what makes human lives so unbearably precious and noble." Kyojuro started.

"You see, 'Strength' isn't a word used to describe just the body. This boy isn't weak. Don't insult him." Kyojuro said.

"I'll repeat it as many time it takes. You and us, we have different sense of values." He said.

"I see." Akaza said, as he clenched his hands.

He kinda dug a hole with his leg- is he just mad or sumthin?

"Technique Development, Destructive Death ; Compass Needle"

Akaza said, as the design of Koyuki's pin appeared in the ground.

He position himself, ready to attack.

"If you refused to become a demon, i'll kill you." Akaza sprinted over to Kyojuro, trying to punch him.

"Night Breathing, Second Form : Bright Stars; Dark Night." My attack trapped Akaza right before he could reach Kyojuro.

Thud

"You... You broke it..." I said.

"That one was good, lady. Just not enough to kill me." Akaza said.

"Anyways, don't come in the way of me and Kyojuro. I don't fight women." He said.

"You think i'll listen to you?" I asked.

"You have to, lady. You don't want to die a meaningless death by interferring us, do you?" Akaza replied.

"I won't die."

"....I see. Good confidence you have there, lady."

"Night Breathing, Third Form : Darkness Of The Moon..!" I rushed over to Akaza and cut off his hands.

"There weren't any Flames among the Hashira i've killed until now! I've never seen anyone use Night Breathing, too!" Akaza said, as we were dodging his attacks and trying to land an attack on him at the same time.

"And no one ever took me up on my offer, too."

"You, Muzan-sama have mentioned about Night Breathing a few times, but i don't have much information." Akaza said.

Muzan mentioned it...?

______________________________________
                                 -×-