Set Your Heart Ablaze

(Y/n)'s POV:-

Muzan has no business talking about night breathing, right..?

"Why do you think that is, that no one took up my offer? As a fellow martial artist, i just don't get it." Akaza said.

"Not only when the chosen ones can become demons!" Akaza added, while Kyojuro was pressing his sword against his hands.

As soon as Akaza stopped speaking, Kyojuro cut one of his hands.

But, it again regenerated.

"Watching the hideous decline by people who are blessed with extraordinary powers...."

"It pains me.. I can't bear it..!"

Akaza came face-to-face with Kyojuro.

"Die, Kyojuro! When you're still young and strong!" Akaza said, dodging Kyojuro's attacks perfectly.

"Night Breathing, Third Form ; Darkness Of The Moon..!" I rushed over to akaza and fortunately, i could keep my blade on his neck!

"Oi, lady. I already told you not to interrfere us. I suppose you can't hear..?" Akaza asked, not fazed.

"I can't let you go attacking Tanjiro and the others, you know. I'm already tired as it is, so just go away." I said.

"....Shut up."

"No."

"Just shut up, lady. Or else, i'll have to throw you away to where that boy is;"

"You shut up, dude. You're making me lose my cool."

"What...?"

"Man. For real, i don't know how Koyuki coped up with your arrogant behaviour. It's stressing me out."

"Koyuki...? Who's.. That?"

I messed up, yes. Yes i did. Thank goodness, he doesn't remember her name.

"Oh uh- nevermind! Just fight with me! Why do you keep talking?!?"

"Destructive Death : Air Type"

Akaza sent some air punches(?)

I mean, the punches passed through air and tried to hit us.

Maybe i talked too much...? I can't even believe how calm these people talk.

Like am i the only one who's panicking?!

"Kyojuro! Dodge the attacks!" I warned.

"Okay!" Kyojuro replied.

We both dodged the attacks, fortunately, of course.

"You're making me mad, just die already, Kyojuro. You're useless if you don't hone your power to the edge. You're going to do no good living as a human, so just die already." Akaza said.

Wait, i don't remember that line being in the real anime... Aren't the lines are changed only when a person is talking to me..?

Are the plots kinda changing or something?

-

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan! Look over here! Pleeeeaase..?"

"Yes, what is it, (Y/n)..?"

"I slayed my first demon today! How amazing i am!"

"Yes, (Y/n). You're really amazing..! Just don't get hurt, and be careful, alright?"

"Okay! I promise!"

"Promise."

-