After The Fight

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Zenitsu! Don't run around!" Tanjiro said.

It's been three weeks since the fight with Akaza ended, and i would say i recovered pretty well.

Though, the side effects from using that god-knows-what-breathing's 5th form is very bad.

It seems that Tanjiro's wound has healed, too.

Kyojuro went back to home to take rest, and Zenitsu's randomly running around, saying he wants to see Nezuko.

It's kind of a mess, to be honest.

"Quit shouting, Zenitsu! You'll be disturbing everyone!" Tanjiro shouted at him.

"NO! I WANT TO SEE MY NEZUKO-CHAN!" Zenitsu replied.

"Tanjiro, there's no point in trying to stop that Pikachu." I said.

"Pikachu? What's that?" Tanjiro asked.

WHY DO I KEEP SCREWING UP?!

"Uh, it's a sort of... animal? It's yellow, so.." I said.

"Ah, you mean that animal you're talking about looks like Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"Right!" I replied.
______________________________________

Akaza's POV:-

"Muzan-sama." I said as i bowed down to my master who was in a form of a child.

That girl.. I shouldn't have let her go away with that.

That man, too.

Muzan-sama turned to me, his eyes turning to their original form.

"Have you found what i asked for?" Muzan-sama asked.

I've searched everywhere, but i couldn't find the Blue Spider Lily.

"I looked into it, but came empty. Having no way to even confirm it's existence, I was unable to locate the Blue Spider Lily." I said.

"And?" Muzan-sama asked.

"I will continue to do my utmost to live up to your expectations, Muzan-sama. But as ordered, i couldn't eliminate the Hashira due to the interruption of a Lady, who uses the Night Breathing. I did injure the Hashira, very badly." I finished.

"You seem to have the wrong idea about this, Akaza."

"What i want is the Demon Slayer Corps to be annihilated. Pummel the life out of every last one of them and never let another one enter my line of sight again."

"It's hardly a complicated task, and yet i'm still waiting for that to happen. What do you have to say about that..?" Muzan-sama asked.

He tore the book he had in his hand.

"You boast of having 'just' injured a Hashira. There were 4 other Demon Slayers there, including that girl."

"Why couldn't you finish them off..? After the point i sent you there because you were near?" Muzan-sama asked.

If i were given another chance, i wouldn't fail to finish off that girl..

"What? You? Finishing off that girl? You're too weak for that, Akaza."

"You have disappointed me. To think that you suffered a blow from a swordsman who's not even a Hashira.. How far you've fallen, Upper Three. Though, keep an eye on that girl, wherever she goes. Dismissed." Muzan-sama said.

I went back, from the house Muzan-sama is currently in.

I'll definetely kill that girl..
________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"(Y/n)-chan! The food's ready! Come and eat!" Aoi said.

"Coming!" I replied while getting up.

"Are you feeling better, (Y/n)-chan?!" Someone asked, later whom I identified as Zenitsu.

"Yes yes, I'm alright!" I said.

"I'M REALLY GLAD!!!" I just thought he wasn't shouting, but here he is.

"Zenitsu-san, please sit down and not bother (Y/n)-chan." Aoi came to my rescue.

"Please feel free to ask for seconds, you too, (Y/n)-chan!" Aoi said while giving me food.

"Sure!" I replied.

Everyone then said 'Itadakimasu' and started eating.

Though I forgot to say it at first..

ANYWAYS

"gimme seconds!" Inosuke yelled.

"You can have mine, if you want, Inosuke!" Tanjiro, being the angel he is, offered his food to Inosuke.

The second Inosuke was about to grab the food Tanjiro offered, Aoi stuffed his mouth with loads of Tempura, which Inosuke gladly accepted.

"As usual, huh." I said.

"Right.." Tanjiro agreed.

Again, Inosuke started chasing Zenitsu for no reason at all.

idk whats happening here.

I soon finished eating, I got up and made my way to my bed.

I guess, I need to just rest up and practice.

The Entertainment District Arc's Next.

______________________________________
                                -×-