Enmu, Lower Moon 1

(Y/n)'s POV

It's a demon.

'I have to kill it..' my instincts kicked in.

"Night Breathing, Second Form ; Bright Stars, Dark Night." I sliced the demon's neck.

"Thank god, it didn't get too far away before i noticed it ; it would've probably gotten inside brother's house... Brother's house?"

I stared at the snowy ground, questioning that i'm missing something.

"Wait.. This is not here! It's just.. it's just a dream! I need to get out."

I quickly sliced my neck and snapped back to reality

what breathing form did i even use? oh god, i really need some peacefulness to try to remember them..

"(Y/n)-san! Stay back! I'll... I'll just fight him!" Tanjiro said.

"No, Tanjiro. I'll fight alongside!" I said.

"Alright!" Tanjiro shouted as he was blocking Enmu's attacks.

"Night Breathing, Third Form ; Shooting Stars In The Moonlight!" I shouted as i gave a big blow to Enmu.

"Go to sleep!" Enmu's hand said to Tanjiro, as he suddenly fell asleep.

Tanjiro again woke up, shouting.

"There's no way they would say that! No! Not my family! Don't you dare... Insult my family!" Tanjiro cried, as he landed a big strike on Enmu's neck, snapping it in half.

"That was... way too easy.. Or was that demon just stronger than him?" Tanjiro asked.

"Tanjiro, I-i think... He's merging with the train.. Quick! Chop his head again!" I shouted, knowing that tanjiro would think something's wrong with me.

"W-what? But how?" Tanjiro asked, doubtfully.

"Just, just do it! Please!" I said again.

"Okay!" Tanjiro said as he sliced Enmu's head again.

But... yes.

Too late.

"As master said, this girl... She's really thoughtful, isn't she?" Enmu spoke, as his worm body that's connected to the train rose up.

"You're so clever! To calculate my next actions.." Enmu said.

I just know because i read the manga, though... I'm not clever, i guess..?

"(Y/n)-san! Please! Help Rengoku-san and the others to protect everyone! I'll.. I'll kill him!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Comin' Through!!" Someone shouted. And i knew immediately, that certain someone was our beloved Boar Headed boy.

"Inosuke, help Tanjiro fight! I'll help the others!" I told inosuke as i got off the top of the train.

"Understood!" Inosuke shouted.

"I knew i was on the right track since the beginning! You guys didn't believe me! As always, follow me, underlings!" Inosuke shouted, proudly.

"That's enough, inosuke. Let's get back to work!" Tanjiro shouted.

I got inside the train, and the first thing i saw was Kyojuro fighting the worm body of Enmu.

He sliced it, and it was gone.

I guess, it was taking time to regain energy.

"(Y/n)! What happened?" Kyojuro asked.

"Well, the demon merged itself into he train." I replied.

"Well, good thing no one's hurt!" Kyojuro said.

"That young man with blonde hair, he's really soemthing else." Kyojuro said.

"Why, Zenitsu? What did he do?" I asked.

"Well, a demon tried to attack Tanjiro's sister. But, i don't know if he sensed it or something. The yellow haired boy got up and killed the demon, all while sleeping soundly." Kyojuro said.

"Well, that's- that's normal. For him, atleast." I said.

"That's peculiar;" Kyojuro said as we were stalling back and forth to the cars, trying to find a demon movement.

Swish

Bingo.
______________________________________