Realization

(Y/n)'s POV:-

(Y/n)'s POV:-

That was so bad, i think i shouldn't have said that i know him. Now i sound really sus.

I definitely messed up.

Okay, now about me being here in the Taisho Era Japan. In Demon Slayer.

I never really thought i would isekai? Did really get isekai'd Or am I just imagining things after my death?

It's sounded funny when i thought about it but now it's really happening.

"Well, (L/n)-san, do you want to come with us? Or can i accompany you home?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, i would like to go with you three, if it's okay..?" I said, confused if this is a good option.

"Oh, not a problem. We can protect you. Now, let's go then!" Tanjiro said.

~Time Skip~

Tanjiro's POV:-

I fought off the Slayers who were being manipulated by some threads.

It's weird, as some of them are dead.

I think, the demon is trying to manipulate them and make them move like a puppet.

They still keep getting up even if i threw them over a tree.

It's no good if we stay here fighting the Slayers. We should get to the demon soon.

"Inosuke!" I shouted.

"What, Monjiro?" Inosuke asked.

"Can you pinpoint the demon's location? My nose isn't working due to some odour that's blocking everything! Please try to sense the demon!" I said.

"Huh, fine. Inosuke-sama will do it for you!" Inosuke agreed.

Inosuke used his senses and found the demon's location.

"Oi, Monjiro! I found that damn demon's location! Follow me!" He said

I followed Inosuke and we reached a small river with huge rocks in it.

When we got in the river, we saw a demon girl standing on the other side.

"Oi! Don't try to run away, you filthy demon!" Inosuke said

Oh lord. He started running towards the demon girl.

"Otou-sama!" The demon girl shouted.

Then suddenly, we heard huge thuds we and a demon came... with a human body and a spider head..?

"DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!" The spider demon said.

(Y/n)'s POV:-

Oh god.

I forgot what happens while fighting this demon

I only remember this dude fighting with inosuke! Should i tell inosuke about it?

Should i like tell Tanjiro about what the drab looking spider dude would do to inosuke?

No...That might make him confused.

-"^+%+=+!

Huh? What was that?

Ćàņ ýœù hæŕ mə¿

What?

Can you hear me?

Who is that?....I can hear someone speaking...This is so weird..

Don't tell him about anything. Go find a way to help him if you are so desperate for him to stay alive.

Okay, damn.

Who the hell was that?

______________________________________