Daki, Upper Moon 6

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Huh?" I confusingly looked at the demon.

"Is this... Master Muzan's memory..?" Daki said, but i had no clue why.

"...I see." Daki added, while backing away.

"Why are you going away? If you want to fight, then just fight." I said.

"Shut up!" Daki shouted.

"HUH?! WAIT-" Daki went away, before i could finish my sentence.

"OI! YA! WHERE DID YOU GO?! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY!" I jumped on the window, screaming.

"What's wrong with that girl..? Did she go mad...?" I heard some people speak.

I immediately got embarrassed, and finally sat down in my room.

"(Y/n)!" A random person shouted.

"Tanjiro?! Zenitsu?!" I exclaimed, as they slid through the room.

"(Y/n)! We found Suma-san, Makio-san and Hinatsuru-san!" Tanjiro said.

What?

Blatantly speaking, none of this was supposed to happen.

I don't even want to joke around anymore.

I don't know even know what i have to do anymore.

I wasn't even supposed to save Kyojuro, but i did it anyways. And the guy at the Natagumo Mountain, as well.

And now, Daki did not fight, but instead went away?

Seriously, am i the one making a mess?

"Eh?!" I asked, shocked much.

"Yes! Zenitsu and Uzui-san found them!" Tanjiro said cheerfully.

"... I see. Then, what about the demon, that we thought to be lurking here..?" I asked.

"Uzui-san said that the Corps' back-up will be searching for it, and he'll come over again when the demon is found." Zenitsu replied.

"So, are we going to get back to the head-quarters...?" I asked.

"Yes. We'll be there by sunrise." Tanjiro said.

"Alright." I replied.

Soon enough, we went out of the building and got inside one of the carriage thingies.

"(Y/n), say, how do you maintain your hair in a good condition? I have no clue how to take care of Nezuko's..." Tanjiro started, after the carriage took off.

"Well, i don't particularly-"

Slam.

Everything suddenly went black, I could not see anything, as well.

It felt like my body was dipped in some kind of liquid.

It felt wet.

My head hurts.

"(Y/n).... A-are you..." I heard someone, who started violently coughing right after they said that

Soon enough, I couldn't hear anything.

"(Y/n)-sama, are you awake...?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Your mother, Lady Akeno, has passed away."

What?

".... She can't hug me anymore..?"

"..... I am afraid so, (Y/n)-sama. I give you my deepest condolences."

"What about my brothers?"

"Master Michikatsu is in his room. The same applies to Master Yoriichi, my lady."

Cry.

That's all i wanted to do.

"Please, do not cry, my lady. I am sure that Lady Akeno, will watch over you three, even after her passing."

"But, she won't hug me anymore...."

"My lady, (Y/n)-sama, your brothers are always here for you. You need not worry. Would you like to talk with Master Michikatsu or Master Yoriichi?"

"I would like to-"

"(Y/n)-chan! Tanjiro! Are you two alright? Please hang on for a bit! The kakushi are on their way!" I heard someone shout.

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt really heavy.

"Who... who is there..?" I asked, trying not to faint.

"It's Zenitsu and Inosuke! Try to keep your eyes open!" Zenitsu told me.

"Oi! (Misp/N)! Monjiro! You two better be alive! Or i'll carve something like 'Weak Mice' in your grave! Don't die, my underlings!" Inosuke shouted.

"I-... I'm trying to..."

I could not comprehend what was happening.

Why are the kakushi coming?

Am i injured?

What happened?

All of these questions in my head, but i could not get a single word out.

"The carriage hit that tree at full force." I heard Zenitsu telling someone.

It hit a tree? God, i didn't even notice what was happening.

"It's alright, you can sleep now." I heard someone say.

Relieved, i closed my eyes.
______________________________________
                                -×-