Akaza

(Y/n)'s POV:-

The train was tripping and turning due to the screams and terror.

"Are you guys alright—"

A part of the train, which was broken, flew and stabbed Tanjiro's tummy.

So, it's true that fate repeats itself in one way or another.

Well, then.

What would happen to Kyojuro if i saved him from death? I hope, nothing goes wrong.

Or a demon could die instead of Kyojuro. Hantengu? Douma? Yeah, Douma should die instead of Kyojuro.

"Tanjiro! Are you alright?!" I asked.

"Y-yes, i'm- Crap..." Tanjiro stated, holding his stomach.

"YOU'RE C-CRAP?!" My dumb mind asked.

"N-no! I'm alright!" Tanjiro sighed at my dumbness.

"H-hey, is your belly okay?" Inosuke asked, worried.

"Yeah, i'm alright." Tanjiro replied.

"Inosuke, (Y/n), protect the passen-"

The train bumped hard, making everyone on the top fall.

Tanjiro fell really hard, i hope he's not too much injured.

As we all fell down, the train screeched and stopped.

Thank god, i just slid down the train and not fall onto the ground directly.

"Tanjiro! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, (Y/n). I'm alright, my stomach just hurts... a little." Tanjiro replied.

"Please hold on for a bit until the kakushi comes." I said, getting up.

"Hey, Santaro! Are ya doin' good? Me and (Misp/n) were lucky to bounce off the flesh of the demon!" Inosuke said, landing in the ground.

"I-inosuke, (Y/n), i won't be able to move for a while. Help out the others, will you? Are anyone injured? What about that engineer in the head?" Tanjiro asked.

"......"

"............"

".............."

"What?"

"IT'S OKAY IF THAT GUY DIES! HE TRIED TO STAB US!"

"It's not okay. I don't want to let him die." Tanjiro said.

"That guy's leg got stuck there and he can't move now." I replied.

"His leg's shattered! He can't walk anymore!" Inosuke added.

"But still.. Can you help him out..?" Tanjiro pleaded.

"Fine! I'll do it for ya! Because i'm your boss! Because my minion asked me to! After I get him out, i'm gonna pluck out all his hair!" Inosuke said, while walking towards the injured guy.

"That really isn't necessary, you know.." Tanjiro stated.

"He's always like that, Tanjiro. I'm sure he won't really do it." I replied.

"Yeah.." Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro tried getting his breathing under control and get up.

"Tanjiro, you really don't have to try to get up." I said.

"Well, we have to save you injured! And we have to check up on Nezuko, Zenitsu and Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro said.

"The kakushi are here. I'm here. Kyojuro's here. Inosuke is here, too. Don't worry about them. I'm sure they all are fine. If they aren't, I'll help them out as much as I can. So don't worry."