New Mission

(Y/n)'s POV

I couldn't sleep after i had that dream... I already had a dream like that when.. when i was trying to kill rui..

I saw myself in the other dream, too.

Though i like being here, I wish i could go back to mom and dad.. I miss them..

"Good morning, (Y/n)-san" Tanjiro said.

"Oh, good morning tanjiro!" I replied.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"Better than ever! Shinobu said i recovered fully!" I replied.

"That's great to hear that you recovered so fast! I look forward going on a mission with you!" He said.

"Thank you, me too! I'm sure we'll go on a mission soon together!" I said.

"Yes, I'll get going now, (Y/n)-san! Take care! Bye!" He said.

"Alright, bye!" I said.

He went outside and i was just staring at the empty walls.

When i suddenly heard a voice that did not sound human to me

"CAW CAW CAW (L/N) (Y/N), KAMADO TANJIRO, AGATSUMA ZENITSU, HASHIBIRA INOSUKE AND RENGOKU KYOJURO ARE TO GO ON A MISSION TOGETHER. CAW CAW CAW" something shouted.

i looked outside to see a crow shouting its lungs out, it must be tanjiro's kasugai crow. wait..

DID THAT CROW JUST SAY THAT I HAVE A MISSION? AND IM GOING WITH THE KAMABOKO SQUAD AND KYOJURO? IM DED-

"caw, caw, caw!" i again heard a living thing shout.

oh, it's a crow- nvm.

it came inside and suddenly stopped when it came to my bed.

is this my crow that shinobu mentioned earlier?

"caw caw, (L/n) (Y/n), Rengoku Kyojuro, Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke are to go on a mission together to the Mugen Train. It is reported that loads of people are disappearing on the train. CAW CAW CAW CAW-"

"okay shut up dont just shout caw or im gonna kill you-" i said.

"i just thought my crow was the only one with some chill because you didnt shout as much as tanjiro's crow did but you... youre the same as the other crow!" i shouted at the crow.

god but really, am i going on the mugen train? i dont wanna see kyojuro die

"Caw caw! Sorry! I am the kasugai karasu that oyakata-sama assigned for you! My name is Kaito Hayami! Caw caw caw!" The crow said.

"A-ah, alright hayami. Thank you for informing me" i said

The crow then flew away.

Kyojuro can't die

Only if i can use Night Breathing.

Ugh, my head hurts. I cant think anymore.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Someone shouted

I turned back to see shinobu

"(Y/n)-chan! I heard you're going on a mission!" She said.

"Yes, Shinobu. I'm going on a mission." I replied.

"Oh, when you're ready to go, please get yourself changed to the clothes i have kept in that room! Your uniform is there." She said.

"Oh, alright. Thank you very much. I'll get going." I said.

"Okay!" She replied.
______________________________________

Someone's POV

I have a new mission today!

I have to go to the Mugen Train to slay the demon that's lurking around! And it seems like i'm going on a mission with kamado tanjiro and his friends, including the girl who used 'night breathing'

I'm excited to meet that new girl as she's new to the corps! Maybe i can make her my tsuguko!

I got ready and i was heading to the next mission

"Are you going on a mission, Rengoku-san?" I turned back to see Kocho.

"Yes! I am!" I said.

"Good luck! I hope your new mission goes well. Please stay careful." Kocho said.

"Sure! I will! Thank you, Kocho." I replied.

"It's alright, Rengoku-san. Then i'll be going!" She said.

"Okay!" I replied.

I made my way towards the Mugen Train.
______________________________________

Sorry- these chapters are so short. And one thing i forgot to mention! All the characters who are under 18 will be aged up to 18! Including the kamaboko squad! well nezuko might just be 16? idk ill tell about her later!