Past

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

I should....go and help them by myself? I don't know how to.... I don't even have a katana.

Look. That boy dropped one of his swords. Go. Take it and fight.

Inosuke dropped one of his swords... Should i go and take it? I guess so.

I started sprinting and grabbed that sword and started to get near the demon.

What should i do now?? Should i use water breathing?? Oh sheesh

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!"

lmao I randomly said a form of the Water Breathing and now it works? I don't even know what's happening-

"Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel"

Huh?

What?

Why isn't it working?

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide"

Who was that?

I turned back, only to see
The Water Hashira ; Tomioka Giyu.

My god. Was i too deep in my thoughts that i didn't even notice this fight happening?

Wait what? No, Giyu came too early to this fight..

Atleast i guess so.

Tanjiro's POV:-

Eventhough I used literally all of the forms, i coudln't behead this demon.

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!" i heard someone say.

I turned back to see... (L/n)-san? Is she a demon slayer too?

Is she a demon slayer from asakusa?

Suddenly, my nose picked up a scent of braveness from her....with a pinch of confusion?

She sliced the demon's arm. She must be pretty powerful to sever a 12 kizuki.

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide" i heard someone say.

I again turned back to see Tomioka-san? Why is he here?

....Wait? He cut off the demon's head? He defeated a 12 kizuki this easily?

"Oi man! Tell me how you killed that 12 kizuki!" Inosuke asked.

"That demon was nothing compared to a 12 kizuki. Go and train harder if that demon seems powerful to you. A 12 kizuki is much more stronger than this normal demon." Tomioka-san said.

A loud thud? What happened? I saw (Y/n)-san unconsious on the floor.
"(Y/n)-san!" I shouted.

Why is this happening of all times?

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s POV:-

I felt dizzy... Did i faint? Yeah.. great.. of all times... i had to faint now!

"Ugh...." i woke up to see Tanjiro carrying me in his back?

He haven't fought rui yet? Then, good timing, (Y/n)!

"(L/n)-san! I see that you are awake! I think you might have been tired, so you fainted! Don't worry, you're alright now!" Said Tanjiro

Aw. Thank god i didn't die yet. Huh.

It might be hard for you to do the breathing forms after a long time, but if you practice again, you'll perfect it. After all, you're the one_÷%!$!$÷@×

No... i didn't hear what you said at the last...

÷×/×/@%@=+^^×!

I still don't understand you.

"What are you looking at? Do you think it's a show or something?"

Huh? I turned back, to see rui. Oh god... i just woke up! I'm not ready to fight... I gotta face it, i see..

"R-rui, listen out! Aren't i the sister that you wanted? Come, please! Let's run away! Those slayer have surrounded this mountain! Okaa-sama have been beheaded by a slayer! Otou-sama too! P-please come with me, rui! I will protect you!"

"Don't whine. Go and kill the slayers. Finish them off."

"O-okay..."

Okay.. now the plot has started... Why am i scared lmao...

"Hey, you. Is that girl your sister? And what about the other girl?"

"Yes. Nezuko is my sister! And (Y/n)-san is my friend! Why would you want to know about it?" Asked Tanjiro

"Is that thing your younger sister or your older sister? And this girl... She gives off a familiar scent... hmm.. interesting.."

"Nezuko is not a 'thing'! She has her own feelings and will! And (Y/n)-san is unique, so what about it? Shut up!"

Rui forced his strings to give a blow on tanjiro's face but... Nezuko came in front of tanjiro in attempt to save tanjiro.. The real game starts now.

Tbh i'm really scared about what will happen.

I can't even protect them properly.

I can't use any breathing forms other than water breathing first form.

"A brother who is willing to fight alongside with his sister who is a demon... The demon sister protects the brother, and the brother protects the demon sister... This is a bond.... This is a bond! I want it!" Rui said.

"Hey... From now, your sister is my sister.. And that girl is my friend."
______________________________________

Please do understand that author is bad at writing fight scenes😭 Anyways, i hope you guys like it!♡
______________________________________