Mugen Train #2

can i like.. show you guys my oc or something?? meh nvm just let me know if you want me to:))

(Y/n)'s POV

"Uh... I-"

"May I.... See your... Tickets please?" I turned to see the conductor.

Thank god-

"What's he doing?" Tanjiro asked.

"The conductor's going to check your ticket and punch a hole in it." I said.

"Oh, i see..." Tanjiro replied.

Kyojuro handed over his ticket to the conductor and he punched a hole in it.

Me and Tanjiro gave it and he punched a hole on it, too.

everyone's gonna sleep now-

The lights started to flicker. Guess the demon's here now.

Ah.. I need to recall the breathing thing i used before... What was it's name... Ugh...

Right! Fourth Form! Countless days, Countless nights! Great job remembering the name of that breathing form.

Maybe i should try using it...

"Thank you... Very much." The conductor said.

Demon might be here soon. I should look for it.

I stood up and kyojuro did the same. Oh, right. Kyojuro kills that demon.

Kyojuro held his katana tightly and said

"Mr. Conductor... You could get hurt, so step back."

"As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that i have a sword."

"Kyojuro;" I said.

"Hmm?" He asked as he turned around to face me.

"Let me take care of it. Stand back." I said.

MAN IM SCARED OF HIM SUDDENLY

"It seems like you detected it.. Are you sure you can handle it?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Alright, then-"

The demon suddenly appeared.

I grabbed my sheath and took out the katana.

The demon was about to take a step forward.

"Night Breathing, Fourth Form : Countless Days, Countless Nights." I attacked the demon.

The sliced the demon in half. While it was trying to stick back together, i attacked again.

"Night Breathing, First Form ; Darkness Of The Moon."

Wait what? I wasn't supposed to... what was that?

I heard a loud thud.

I looked in front of me to see the... demon's head. THE DEMON'S HEAD??!

"Good job, (Y/n). You did great!" I turned back to see kyojuro.

But still... He finished off the demon with just one attack and i used 2.

"Thank you." I replied.

But still.. What was that other form? I don't know about it.. I never used that one, did i?

"(Y/n)-san... Amazing.." Tanjiro said.

"There's still one more. Come with me!" Kyojuro said and ran to the next carriage.

I ran behind him and Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu came, too.

When we got there, we saw an ugly looking demon that was attacking a guy.

"I won't let you lay a finger on that man!" kyojuro said.

The demon looked at us.

"Didn't you hear me? I said i'm your opponent." Kyojuro said.

"All right! First come, first served!" Inosuke said.

"Hold on! We still gotta save that passenger!" Tanjiro said.

"It won't matter once i destroyed that thing!" Inosuke said.

He tried to sever the demon's neck with his blade, but that did not happen.

Kyojuro took that passenger and came to this side while he put inosuke on the other side.

"You'll be safe at the back of the train. Go on." Kyojuro said to the other guy.

"We're good to go now. Let's finish him off in short order." Kyojuro said.

"Flame Breathing, Second Form : Rising Scorching Sun!" Kyojuro said as he beheaded the demon.

We watched as the demon disgenerated.

"Kyojuro-san... Please... Please train me! I want to learn from you!" i said.

I wanna learn something from a hashira.

"...Pardon?" Kyojuro asked.

"I want to learn from you!" I repeated.

"S-sure! I will be your trainer!"

"Tha.. Tha.. That was awesome, bro! Talk about brilliant swordskill, man! Please make me your apprentice, too!" Tanjiro said, with tears in his eyes.

"Fine by me! I'll make a fine swordsman out of you!" Kyojuro replied.

"Me too!" Zenitsu said.

"Me three!" Inosuke added.

"I'll train all of you!" Kyojuro said.

"Rengoku bro!!!" The three-idiots shouted.

After a bit of time, we got to our seats.

The second we sat in our seatd, we started dozing off.

Better be ready with my katana.

I dozed off, knowing what's in place for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?"

"Where am I?"

Right. I'm home. I just returned home after getting some vegetables... didn't i?

"(Y/n)-chan? What's wrong? Why are you standing there? Come inside, it's cold out there!" Someone said and i turned back to see nee-san.

"O-oh, nothing. I just felt like... I came out of some bad dream..." I replied.

"Get some rest, (Y/n)-chan. It'll help you feel better." Nee-san said.

"Okay, nee-san.." I said.

I feel, weird.

Like.. I forgot about something.

I got inside the house a took a deep breathe.

I sat there and Nee-san gave me a cup of tea.

"Uta-nee, where's brother?" I asked.

"(Y/n)-chan, did you forget? Yoriichi just told us he's going out, didn't he?" Nee-san asked.

"A-ah.. Right..." I replied.

Nee-san chuckled softly.

"(Y/n)-chan! How about we go watch the fireworks today?" Nee-san asked.

"That's a good idea," I turned back to see my brother, Yoriichi.

Wait..

My Brother is.... Yoriichi?

______________________________________