What?

Tanjiro's POV

Tanjiro's POV

Huh? What is he talking about? Is he an idiot? I'm really mad right now. (Y/n)-san must be tired... She can't help me fight now...

I don't know where zenitsu and inosuke are.... Ugh... I'm too tired to handle this guy...

"Hey, hand over your sister and your friend to me. From now on, your sister is MY sister, and your friend is MY friend. Give them to me and i will let you go."

"No! I won't give them to you! You- you can't even take care of your own sister! You have a forged bond!" I said.

"You.... What did you say? Let's hear you say that again...."

"I SAID YOU HAVE A FORGED BOND! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S FORGED! DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU IDIOT?!" I said.

"Haha... hahaha.... hahahaha.... Fine, then. I'll carve you up. Your sister and your friend too, i'll carve them up." He let out a creepy laugh and slinged his threads towards me.

Nezuko took the attack instead.... No... Why is this happening again? Was i too careless again... I guess, it's time to unsheath my blade.

"NEZUKO!" i shouted.

(Y/n)'s POV

"NEZUKO!" me and tanjiro shouted in unison.. Oh no... What if rui trap me in his strings too? I can't help tanjiro fight if that happens...

I would be happy if that boy traps you in his threads. That would be a great chance for you to =×+%€@/×=+!

Hey... Don't you think that's a bit too harsh?? And i don't understand what you are saying... Can you atleast tell me who you are? You're driving me crazy

You'll know when it's the time. Who knows, you might or might not remember me. After all i'm your =×=+&&€@%×=×=.

Okay my bad i shouldn't have asked you. "Huh, i'll slay this decent sized demon and descend the mountain! Hah! What a luck for me! This small demon won't be hard to slay!" Oh no... That person came.

"NO! Run away! This demon is a member of the 12 Kizuki! He's Lower 5! Go! Descend the mountain! Don't come close! He'll kill you!" I shouted.

"H-huh? T-twelve Kizuki? I'M GOING! BYE!" that man said and ran away. Thank god. He's the first person i actually saved from dying. Phew.

"Hey... You.. It's clever of you to find out that i'm the Lower 5... Hmm.. You're not obedient.. That demon too... I think i should tie you up until you listen to me." Rui said. Oh no... Don't ti- okay. He tied me up... HE TIED ME UP?!?!

"LET ME GO! LET ME AND NEZUKO GO! YOU IDIOT! LET US GO!!" I shouted.. oh no.. i guess i shouldn't have said that?? Great! AH! M-MY BODY!

"If you have stayed silent, i would have gone easy on you two. Now that you aren't being obedient, i tightened the threads." Rui said.

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide!" Tanjiro said. He went to attack rui, but as rui's threads dodged the attack, tanjiro's nichirin blade snapped in half.

MY BODY HURTS. I CAN'T MOVE. MY BLOOD IS DRIPPING ON TANJIRO. NOOO RUI DONT BREAK MY LIMBSSS I NEED TO MEET THE HASHIRASSSS PLEASEEE

Breathe, (Y/n). Breathe. Slowly. Try to remember it. Re-organize your memories. Take out a deep breathe. Do it.

Take out a deep breathe.......

~flashback~

"Brother! You're so cool! Big Bro too! Please teach me how to do your breathing style! I can't master Big Bro's breathing! Maybe i can do yours!"

"Sure, (Y/n). I'll teach you. You're a fast learner, so i'm sure that you can do it."

.................

"I'm sorry that i wasted your time, Brother.. I can't master anything other than the first form of your breathing... I'm a good for nothing.."

"No, (Y/n). Don't say that. You are not a good for nothing. Maybe none of the breathing styles suit your body. Perhaps, you can make your own?"

"Can i make my own? But i don't know how to.."

"Don't worry. I'm always here to help you. Now, let's make your own breathing style, shall we?"

"Yes!"

~end of flashback~

H-huh? Big Bro? Brother? What's this....

(Y/n), Your 'Big Brother' is still alive, so don't you still recognise me?

Uh... Brother?

That's right, at last you found out who i am. I'm glad you remember me. (Y/n), this is your real world, not the one you came from in the start. That's not yours. You belong to here. You've been reincarnated here, because you have incomplete things that you should finish off. I hope you can do it. I believe in you.

"Hey... Do you think a brat like you could behead me with that shitty swordsman skills of yours? If you did, you're a fool. A real fool."

Oh no... i missed out on the fight..

"WATER BREATHING, 7TH FORM: DROP RIPPLE THRUST, CURVE!!" tanjiro said.

"Idiot. That attack is nothing to me."

Tanjiro coughed out blood and landed on the floor. "I-i will k-kill you! T-that's for s-sure!" He said.

"Well, if you think so. Goodbye." Rui said while unleashing his blood demon art trap.

Oh no.. Giyu should be here now!.. What if the plots changed?... No.. I can't let tanjiro die.. No..

It surrounded tanjiro.
______________________________________