X. 3rd Floor

I scowl as I overhear the ghosts talking about how potter is the new seeker for the quidditch team.

We were standing by the field as Draco was complaining about how Harry didn't get in trouble when I notice potter and Weasley running off.

"Draco, let's follow them..." I nudge his shoulder and point towards Harry before running where they went before Draco even got a chance to reply.

"Y/n—! And she's already run off... great." Draco mutters sarcastically before chasing after me.

———

I watch as they walk into the third floor, I hurriedly run after them as I watch them disappear from view.

My hands curl around the frame of the door as I watch them wander in.

After a minute Draco runs up to me just as the stairs were about to change.

"Y/n, this idea is really stupi—" he was stopped when I covered his mouth with my hand, he glared and me but stopped talking after I gestured towards the pair.

I quickly push me and Draco out of view as I notice filch's cat.

The cat meows as Harry and Ron run off, I quickly pat the cat's head before running after them.

"Quick! Let's hide through that door!!" Ron exclaims as he and Harry run up to the door at the end of the hall.

I notice the lock on it as I quietly whisper 'alohomora' to open the door.

The door opens as they quickly close it behind them, I take notice of a three-headed dog as I hold my hand out to stop Draco.

"Don't. Just wait for them to come back." I state as I usher him to hide behind a pulled so the two won't notice.

"There's... something in there, a three-headed dog I think..." I whisper to him as his eyes widen.

After a moment, filch comes around the corner as we stand still and out of view so he won't find us.

a moment after filch walks away, Ron and Harry come out screaming, the dog narrowly missing them.

I focus on the trapdoor the dogs were standing on right before the door slams shut.

They run off as me and Draco walk out from the pillar.

"Accio meat." I state as some raw meat comes into my hand, I gag but unlock and open the door, being met with a growling dog.

I throw the meat towards him as his ears perk up as it sniffs it before it swallows it whole.

I smile as I slowly walk towards the dog with my hand out, it pauses before nuzzling it's middle head's nose against my palm.

I gesture for Draco to walk towards me as he hesitates but listens, the dog growls and glares at him but stops when I hold my hand out in front of Draco.

"It's alright... he won't hurt you..." I whisper to the dog as Draco sticks his hand out.

The dog hesitantly puts his left head snout against Draco as Draco slowly pets it.

The dog wags his tail as it lays down.

"Alright.. we have to go now, but trust me, we'll be back!" I say happily to the dog before dragging Draco out

———

I sit boredly in that old midget's class as I lay my head down in my hands.

"One of the wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, or the ability to make objects fly! Do you have your feathers?" He asks as some people raise their feathers.

"Good! Now uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, Hmm? The swish and flick! Everyone," he says as everyone grabs their wands, everyone doing the movement correctly.

I had gotten some work done on my wand so I had a silver snake design on it which went a little over halfway up the wand.

"Good. Oh, and enunciate! Wingardium leviosa. Off you go then." The Professor explains as I roll my eyes but sit up straightly, well as straight as a non-straight person can be—

Ahem. Anyways.

"Wingardium leviosa." I state as the feather slightly lifts up but falls back down.

I glance around the room to see wand swishing his wand up and down violently as the girl— Hermione, stops him and corrects the boy.

I roll my eyes before trying again, "Wingardium leviosa."

After I say that, the feather starts to levitate, Draco glances at me with a smile.

*Make me levitate next! Me next! Me next!!* Nyx demands as I simply pet her head.

"Oh, well done!! See here, everyone! Miss potters done it!! Oh, splendid! Well done dear!" The professor congratulates me as I grin nervously.

Suddenly, an explosion happened making basically everyone flinch at the sudden noise.

I look over and see Neville who had just gotten exploded by the failed attempt of the spell.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor." Harry numbly suggests with his eyes wide.

———

"It's Levi-osa, not levio-sar! She's a nightmare, honestly! No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" I hear Ron complain as I glare at the boy.

I see Hermione push past him as she runs off, tears in her eyes.

I look at the girl worried as I was about to chase after her but was stopped by Malfoy who just shook his head.

"Give her some time to calm down." Draco mutters to me as I pause hesitantly before nodding.