XXIII. Quidditch Teams

"Are you sure it's alright for me to tag along... I could always hang out with mione, I don't want be a bother..." i mutter before trailing off.

"Don't be stupid, if I didn't want you to tag along, I wouldn't have asked you. I would've invited mione but she seemed pretty focused on studying, sometimes I wonder how she didn't get ravenclaw..." Draco trails off at the end before rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, it's fine for you to tag along." He states as I nod before catching up for him.

Once we reach the yard, we run into the gryffindor quidditch team.

"Where do you think you're going, flint?" Wood questions as flint rolls his eyes.

"Quidditch practice." Flint states as if it's obvious, we paused infront of the gryffindor's as they stopped aswell.

"I booked the pitch for gryffindor today." Wood explains as i quirk an eyebrow at the man.

"Easy, wood. I've got a note." Flint states as he hands the other male the note.

"Uh-oh, I smell trouble..." Ron mutters from the side as he stands up and starts to walk over.

"I, Professor Severus snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, the reason being that they need to train their new seeker." Wood reads the note as at the end he glances up at flint.

"You've got a new seeker? Who?" Wood questions as they move to reveal Draco who stepped forward with a grin on his face.

"Malfoy?" Harry questions as I walk over to Draco aswell.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." He says as he tosses the broom to his other hand.

"Those are nimbus two-thousands and ones! How did you get those?" Ron questions as flint grins proudly.

"A gift from Draco's father." Flint states as he puts his hand on his hip.

"You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Malfoy says as I roll my eyes and resist the urge to hit him on The head.

"At least no one on the gryffindor team had to buy their way in.they got in on pure talent." Harry stares as malfoy glares at him as malfoy steps towards him.

They bouta kiss rn?—

"No one asked your opinion, you filthly golden boy brat." Malfoy said as Ron glares at him.

"You'll pay for that one malfoy, eat slugs!" Ron says as he pulls his wand out and try's to cast a spell at Draco but I react and mindlessly wave my hand and block the attack as I stare wide eyed at Ron who had gotten knocked back.

"Did you just do?—" malfoy questions as I nod excitedly and hug him.

"I did wandless and wordless magic!!" I squeal as I ignore the red haired weasel who was vomiting slugs in the back.