LXIII. The Five Champions

"Harry and y/n potter..." mutters dumbledore as not many heard so he says louder, "Harry and y/n potter."

"Harry and y/n potter!!" Dumbledore snaps as I sigh and get up, along with Harry as we walk towards dumbledore.

Dumbledore looks at us blankly, an annoyed tint in his eyes as I sigh in annoyance.

"Oh quit your staring!" I snap at the students with a glare before walking out of the room and towards the other champions.

Everyone looks at us in disgust expect for a select few, Minerva pauses us as she looks at us with concern.

We walk out as the gates open to the champion room.

The champions look at us confused as I sigh, hearing the adults arguing behind us.

"It's wrong, i tell you!"

"You French tart!!!"

"Everything is a conspiracy theory with you!!!"

"Quite I can't think!!"

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!!"

"I protest! I protest!!"

"Potters!!" Dumbledore snaps as he rushes towards us, pushing us back as he glares at us.

"Did you put your name is the goblet of fire?!?!" Dumbledore snaps as we crash into the table behind us.

"No sir!" Harry yells, clearly confused and scared.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?!" Dumbledore glares at us as his grip on our shoulders tightens.

"No sir!" Harry repeats as he tries to back away.

"You're absolutely sure?!" dumbledore says as I stare at him in slight fear, memories of the dursleys rushing through my brain.

"Yes! Yes sir...!" Harry whispers as suddenly the headmistress comes storming in.

"But of course they are lying!" The headmistress yells as she hits a hanging lamp.

"The hell they are!" Moody snaps at the woman as the champions stare at us with concern.

"The goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object! Only an exceptionally powerful confundus charm could have hoodwinked it! Magic way beyond the talents of two fourth years." Moody explains as the high master scoffs.

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, mad-eye." The high master glares at moody.

"It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, karkaroff. Perhaps you remember." Moody mutters threateningly as the high master glares at him.

"This doesn't help, alastor!" Dumbledore rants he approaches crouch.

"I'll leave this to you, crouch." Dumbledore says as crouch nods.

"The rules are absolute... the goblet of fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Mr and miss potter have no choice. They are, as of tonight... a triwizard champion." Crouch says as I glare at the man before scoffing and turning away, walking back out to the hall as all eyes stare at me.

"Oh quit your staring." I demand as people whisper quietly to eachother, making me pause and shake my head disappointed.

"I hope this'll get you all to shut it. I, y/n lily potter, swear on my magic that I did not willingly enter the triwizard tournament nor did I put my name in the goblet." I say as the students look shocked, which shifts into embarrassment as they look away.

*Idiots.* Nyx hisses as I snicker at the remark.