XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Lavander says as Ron chuckles.

"Twice." Ron answers as lavander slumps down.

"Oh... do you want to move a bit closer?" Lavander asks as Ron looks over at her.

"Huh?" Ron mutters, confused. Lavander sighs and shakes her head.

"Oh- oh, actually I'm... I'm fine here." Ron mutters as lavander shakes her head.

"Well, well, look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home?" Draco laughs as he approaches the two, along with Hermione.

"But grand for you, isn't it weasle-bee? Don't your family sleep in, hm, one room?" Draco laughs as Hermione shakes her head disappointedly.

"Shut your mouth malfoy." Ron demands as lavander glares at the two.

"Ooh, not very friendly. I think it's time I teach Weasle-bee how to respect his superiors." Draco says as lavander laughs.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." Lavander mocks as she walks infront of weasley.

"How dare you talk to me? You filthy gryffindor." Draco says as Hermione hits him on his arm, he flinches as he mutters an apology to her but still glares at lavander.

"Oh please, as if you hanging out with your stupid mudblood friend are any better." Lavander scoffs as suddenly a snowball hits her making her screech and flinch back.

"Who's there?! Show yourselves! I'm the boy-who-lived friend! Don't test me!!" She yells fearfully as Draco grins.

I make a snowball and throw it at her as she yelps, surprised.

I run up to her as Harry makes another snowball and throws it at her, both of us under our invisibility cloaks.

I pull her hat over her head and push Weasley over as they scream, trying to run away.

I kick Weasley as he screeches and runs off, lavander soon following.

Draco grins as Hermione laughs, I play with hermiones hair as Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Y/n!" Hermione complains playfully as i grin and take off my invisibility cloak.

"Fucking hell, y/n! I've never seen those two so scared before!" Draco laughs as I roll my eyes.

I glance behind me as I notice Harry standing against a tree, smiling at me trustfully. I grin at him before waving and turning back towards the other two.

———

I sneak into dumbledores office as I quietly close the door behind me.

I quickly take out the diary as Tom materialized infront of me.

"Well? Where is it?" I ask as I glance behind me, just to make sure no one was there.

He glances around the room before walking behind dumbledores desk and opening a drawer, taking out a ring.

"Here." He simply state as I look at the ring  before taking it and trying it on.

"It's really pretty..." i mutter before shrugging and putting it back in my pocket.

"Well, I should go before I get caught." I say to mainly myself as I close the diary and run off.