XIX. The Car

Once we reach the station, Hermione had to leave so she had went with her parents to the station already, leaving only me, Harry, and the Weasleys.

The twins go first, then Percy, then Ginny, and finally the eldest Weasleys.

Ron and Harry then try to go through they crash into the wall, causing everything to fall down.

The muggles nearby stop to stare as a worker on the station walks towards them.

"What do you boys think you're doing?" The worker asks as they look at him panicked.

"Sorry sir, my brother and his friend are a bit clumsy so they just lost control of the trolley. I'll watch them more carefully next time, sorry for the inconvenience." I dip my head down to him in apology as he shakes his head and walks away muttering about 'time wasters' and what not.

"Why can't we get through?" Harry whispers angrily as I glance at him and Ron.

"I don't know. The gateway has sealed itself for some reason!" Ron says as he puts his hand against the now-solid cement.

Suddenly the clock chimes as they look up at it.

"The train leaves at exactly eleven-o-clock we've missed it!" Harry exclaims as Ron had his mouth open in shock as he stared at the clock before slowly turning towards Harry.

"Harry... if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back!" Ron explains as he hits the solid wall to prove his point.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry suggests as Ron seems to be thinking.

Ron thinking? That's something new...

"The car..." Ron trails off as I look at him confused before hitting my forehead as I realize the morons idea.

"This won't end well."

———

Ron drives the now flying car as I sit in the backseat with Harry in the passengers seat.

"Ron, I should tell you, most muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." Harry explains as a look of realization dawns on Ron's face.

"Uh... right." He mutters before he presses a button, causing the car to go invisible. I sigh as I lay down across the back seat and shake my head in disappointment.

We got a decent way until suddenly the car fades back to normal.

"Oh no! The invisibility booster must be faulty!" Ron says worriedly as I lift my head up from the seat to glance at the two.

"Well, come on then, let's go lower. We need to find the train!" Harry exclaims as Ron nods worriedly.

"Okay..." Ron mutters before pulling a lever as we dive down, gliding across the train track.

I sit up completely as I suddenly feel like we've messed up.

"Now all we need to do is catch up with the train." Harry explains as Ron nods.

"We can't be far behind!" Ron exclaims before suddenly the sound of a train and a whistle enters my ears.

"Do you hear that?" Harry questions excitedly as I nervously tap my fingers on the side of my skirt.

"We must be getting close!" Ron says before they realize something, the train was behind us.

They scream as they fasten the pace before swerving to the side, avoiding near death.

We spin as we go under the bridge made for the train before we glide up next to it, unfortunately, the door unlocked as Harry fell, though he grabbed onto the door at the last second.

"Harry!!" Ron exclaims as I roll my eyes and jump to the front seat, grabbing Harry's arm.

"Focus on driving, stupid Weasel!" I snap as he nods panicky as I grab Harry's hand and forcefully pull him up into the seat.

We pant as Harry's door closes and he sits in the seat.

I jump back to the back as I lay my head back.

I glance towards the people on the train who are staring before rolling down my window, sticking my head out, and flipping them off.

———

We approach hogwarts as the sun had already set, casting the shining moon to dust over hogwarts, illuminating the roof.

"Welcome home, Harry." Ron says as Harry nods with a light smile before suddenly the car starts to break down and Ron narrowly misses crashing into hogwarts.

"Up!!! Mind that tree!" Harry yells as I grit my teeth in annoyance.

Ron does not, in fact, mind that tree as he crashes straight into it.

I grit my teeth before opening the window as pushing embry to fly out, making sure she doesn't get hurt as I cradle nyx in my arms, protecting her from the damage.

She car smashes down into the tree as the windows cracked as so did Ron's wand.

"My wand... look at my wand...!" Ron whimpers as I roll my eyes.

"Be thankful it's not your neck, moron." I remark as Ron glares at me but doesn't say anything.

Suddenly the car shakes causing Harry to gasp as I hold onto the seat of the car, stopping me for falling.

"What's going on?" Ron whimpers as harry looks panicked.

"I don't know." Harry stares as suddenly there's growling infront of us, they turn to face it slowly only for the tree to hit the roof of the car.

The tree had kept violently breaking the car until suddenly we fell on the ground.

"Go you stupid ass weasel!" I exclaim as the tree prepares to deliver the final attack.

He drives the car forwards quickly as we narrowly miss getting crushed, causing us let out a sigh of relief.

The car doors then open, throwing Ron and Harry out as I got out calmly after them, giggling as the two boys got thrown to the damp grass. I grab hedwig and set her down as I didn't want harm to come to the poor bird.

All the luggage gets thrown out as I quickly grab mine.

The two boys stand up as that stupid rat gets thrown to Weasley.

"Scabbers! You're okay!" Ron says as I walk towards the boy.

"I don't like that stupid rat, it gives off a bad feeling... maybe I should feed it to nyx!" I add happily as the rat backs away, clear terror in its eyes as I grin in a disturbing gleeful way at it.

Nyx as slithered up around my neck at the mention of getting a snack.

*The rat definitely isn't normal I'll tell you that much! Probably an amimagus!* she hisses knowingly at the rat as my eyes widen as I resist the urge to gag.

The thought of the stupid rat that's been so close to the Weasley family could be a grown adult..?

I shake away the disgusting thought as I glare at the rat before turning towards the car.

The car had shut its doors and started to drive away, the two tried to chase after it as I shake my head with a grin and follow them slowly.

"Dads going to kill me..." Ron murmurs as I snicker.