XVIII. Weasleys

We sneak in the rather odd shaped house as Harry glances around, fascinated by everything in the house.

We walk into the living room as Harry stares in awe at the magic knitting nettles.

"Where have you been?!" A woman storms down the stairs as she glares at the three redheads.

"Harry, y/n, how wonderful to see you, dear!" The woman says with so much fake joy it makes me grimace as she walks towards us.

"Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!" She scolds the three as they look of in different directions.

"Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear." She smiles as I scowl inwardly at the woman.

"They were starving him, mum. There were bars on his window." Ron tries to explain, ignoring the fact that I also went through the same thing.

"Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." The woman scolds as she ignores the starving part and clear child abuse.

"Come on, Harry and y/n. time for a spot of breakfast." The woman says as she summons some breakfast up. Another boy comes down and waves at us before sitting down.

Suddenly, a girl a little bit younger than us comes running down the stairs.

"Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" The girl asks the older woman, not noticing me or my brothers presence.

"Yes, dear, it was on the cat." The older Weasley says as Ginny then notices me and Harry as she stares wide eyed at Harry.

"Hello." Is all Harry says as suddenly the girls face turns crimson red as she runs off.

I snicker at the girls behavior, the Weasley twins did the same.

"Wh-what did I do?" Harry questions as I roll my eyes at the boys stupidity but let a small grin form on my face.

"Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer. A tad annoying, really." Ron explains as he looks back down on the food.

"Morning, Weasleys!" A man exclaims as he wears a stupid looking hat.

"What a night, nine raids. Nine!" The man complains as I look at the main, suddenly interesting.

"Raids?" Harry questions, blissfully unaware.

"Dad works in the ministry of magic, in the misuse of muggle artifacts office. Dad moves muggles! Thinks they're fascinating." Ron explains as i quirk an eyebrow with a grin playing on my lips.

Just wait till they find about nuclear bombs...

"Well now... ah.." the man says with the smile plastered on his lips until he faces towards the two of us.

"And who are you two?" He questions as my head lays against my palm.

"Oh, sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter." Harry explains as I look at him boredly.

"And I'm the better sibling, y/n potter!" I exclaim with a grin on my face.

"Merlin. Are you really?" He asks as Harry nods. "Well, Ron's told us all about you, of course. Though not much about you, y/n other than the occasional mutters of you being a slimy snake..."

I glare daggers at Ron as I spin the knife I was holding for breakfast in my hand. He shudders as he looks away.

"Well then, when did they get here?" The oldest Weasley asks as his wife turns towards him.

"Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to surrey and back last night." She says as the man stares in shock at the boys.

"Did you really...?" The man asks as his wife turns back around.