CIII. Sirius is Back!

What the Malfoy's garden looks like except with more forest beyond the hedges

———

I yawn as I crack my eye open before immediately closing it again once realizing how light the room is.

I rub my eyes before opening them again, grimacing at the brightness but not closing them again.

I glance around the room before my eyes land on a rolled up piece of parchment which lied on my bedside table.

I tilt my head curiously before grabbing the parchment and unrolling it.

'Dear Lady Ravenclaw-Evans,

My name is Basil Cantrill, a head healer at St Mungo's hospital. I have wrote this letter to inform you the progress on Sirius Orion Black has been wonderful! He is able to leave if you or your brother meet him at St Mungos and make sure that your comfortable with him leaving.

Best regards,
Basil Cantrill
Head Healer at St Mungos hospital'

I grin at the letter, suddenly feeling wide awake as I wave my hand at Harry, casting a wandless stinging hex to wake him up.

"Harry!" I say as he groggily awakes, glaring at me before turning to put his glasses on.

"What..." he murmurs, still half-asleep as I roll my eyes.

"We can visit sirius and get him out of St Mungos!"

At that, Harry's eyes widen as he gets up. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

———

Once I finished getting dressed, I hurried out of the walk-in closet, glancing around before my eyes land on Harry who was stood near the fireplace.

I walk over to the fireplace and grab some floo powder, stepping in the fireplace.

"St Mungo's Hospital!"

With those words, a vibrant green flashed before I disappeared to the hospital.

Stumbling out, almost falling but catching myself just before I faceplant to the floor, I dust off my clothes and stand up straighter.

I stand off to the side as only a few moments later, Harry appears and falls straight onto the floor, sitting up as he huffs, rubbing his head which had gotten hurt from the fall.

I snicker before helping him up and walking over to the lady at the front desk.

"Name?" She asks, not looking up from the piece of parchment she was reading off of.

"Y/n and Harry Potter." I reply, watching with an amused glint in my eyes as the lady's eyes widen, looking up at me immediately.

"M-my apologies, Lady Ravenclaw-Evans. What can I do for you?" She asks as she sets down the piece of parchment from moments before.