LVI. Quidditch World Cup

"Y/n! Harry!" I hear the familiar voice of Hermione yell as I quickly shoot up, gasping for air.

Harry seemed to have a similar reaction as I glance at him.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asks as Harry sits up next to me.

"Hermione... Bad dream." Harry explains as I nod. "When did you get here?"

"Just now. You two?" She answers as she sets the candle back down.

"Last night." Harry answers as Hermione nods and turns towards Weasley.

"Wake up! Wake up, Weasley!" Hermione yells as the boy quickly wakes up.

"Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep." Hermione demands before walking off.

Weasley sighs before laying back down and falling asleep.

———

I walk down the path as the white long sleeve shirt with cuffs lays under my black skirt which had strap sleeves. I wore some white ruffles ankle socks along with plain black Mary Janes with a small platform. I had a black messenger bag which went over my shoulder, it had the imprint of a snake on it. The diary and some other stuff stays inside the bag.

"where are we actually going?" Harry asks Ron as Ron shrugs.

"Don't know." Ron simply answers before turning towards his father.

"Hey, dad. Where are we going?" Ron asks as I walk next to Hermione.

"Havent the foggiest. Keep up!" His father yells as we continue walking through the woods.

After awhile we run into another man who seemed to know Ron's father

"Arthur!" The man exclaims as he laughs. "It's about time, son!"

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur yells back while glaring at Ron who simply yawned.

"This is amos diggory, everyone. Works with me at the ministry." Arthur explains as I wave slightly to the man.

Suddenly, a boy seemingly a few years older than us drops down form the trees.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" He asks while shaking Cedric's hand.

"Yes, sir." Cedric nods as Arthur smiles at the boy.

The group contained going forward but me and Harry were stopped by the man.

"Merlin's beard! You must be Harry and y/n potter." The man asks as I glance downs him with a nod.

"And who's this little fellow?" He asks while going to pet nyx only to be stopped when she snaps her jaws at him.

"Sorry, she's not the nicest to new people. Her name is nyx." I explain as he simply laughs it off.

"It's alright! Great, great pleasure." He says while shaking Harry's hand and then mine.

"Pleasure to meet you too, sir." Harry responds as the man chuckles before we walk up to the rest of the group.

———

"Yes, it's, uh, just over there!" Amos says as we walk up the hill, standing around some stupid old boot.

"Why are they all standing around that old boot?" Harry asks as I shrug in response.

"That isn't just any old boot, mate." Fred says while he looks at Harry.

"It's a port key." George explains as Harry still looks confused.