LV. A dream...?

A rather elder man puts the rusting kettle on the equally as rusty stove as he turns it on, letting the blue flame burn the water which resided inside.

He fixes his chestnut brown coat while he sighs, tuning out the radioman which drones on about that days news.

He grabs another plain white mug as he looks out the window, suddenly pausing.

The bright light in the old house on the hill flickers on as the man scowls.

"Bloody kids." He murmured as he grabs his keys to the house and a light, preparing to leave.

He approaches the old brick building as he climbs up the stone stairs, unlocking the creaky door.

He shines the dim light as it reveals the cobwebs of many spiders and dust.

He slowly walks up the creaking stairs when he pauses, hearing a hoarse voice.

"How fastidious you've become, wormtail." The voice croaks as the man glares up the stairs suspiciously, switching the light off.

"As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home. Could it be that the task of nursing me... has become wearisome for you?" The hoarse voice asks as the man slowly walks up the stairs, pausing when a loud creaking sound emits from them.

He walks slower up the stairs as the figure of a man appears in view, kneeling down.

"Oh, no. No, no, my lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the twins..." the voice questions fearfully as he trails off.

The man stops to look at the man suspiciously as the other unknown figure, only a hand is visible.

"No! The twins are everything!" The voice snaps as another figure, seemingly younger, quickly walks towards the chair in which the voice was sitting.

"It cannot be done without them. And it will be done. Exactly as I said." The voice gasps for air as the younger man in the room nods.

"I will not disappoint you, my lord." The younger man says as he bows to the voice.

The old man who came in only to investigate pauses as he doesn't notice the snake slithering up the stairs.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." The voice commands as the man suddenly notices the snake slithering by his feet, causing him to back away.

The snake hisses as it slithers into the room and up the old armchair.

*Master, there is a man, just outside the door. The old muggle caretaker for this house.* The snake hisses boredly as the older man watches in confusion as he cannot understand what the snake is saying.

"Nagini tells me the old muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door." The voice laughs as all heads turn towards him, including the snake.

The rat-like man walks over the door as the muggle man flinches away in fear.

"Step aside, wormtail! So I can give our guest a proper greeting." The voice croaks as the rat-like man steps away with a terrifying smile.

The old muggle man backs away, clearly confused and in fear of what they mean.

"Avada kedavra!"